Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-15 17:09:34 |Display all floors
maybe we can learn something useful from this financial crisis and stand up again and go forward  further andf further!
everthing has two sides, we should keep the hope of   our confidence.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 17:22:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamlost at 2008-12-12 12:19
The bad economics we cannot change, single-handedly. In other words, it is fair to everyone, isn't it?

Think about it, whatever you may lose, you still have your health, your family, your belove ...

thank you for the nice words.
yeah,more often that I take time to study myself and just make little comparion with things and ppls around me inside.
what I have what I do not lose as others do;I could still keep the current situation besides my partner and my fiance to make the company run while others were in  tough situation and went bankrupcy;Look up the bright sides that I never take time to obeserve and to think well;slow down my working progress and manners that I see myself want perfection in everythings...that's impossible everyday and in each day.

yeah,maybe it is time for SMELL THE FLOWERS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 17:33:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-13 18:26

The only think that frustrates me is people's behaviour.One good word from a friend can make me fly .
Recently I have been so dosapponted by a good friend of mine.I have lost my courage .I f ...

It seemed that we are in a very different life style.
what means to me is my work and my family's happiness.
I do have challenge for the management ,well,it doesn't bothers me at all.
I do not take daily trifle as a big issue as I am the one  who is keen on the development of  more businesses.

by the way,if a friend is not a friend as she is used to ,you should delet her in your lists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 17:40:40 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by Kevinfly at 2008-12-15 16:53
what is most importent for you ,money or your faimily?

what is most important for me?
well,money and my family.
I do not want to lose either of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 17:44:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-12-15 08:29
Rule1:Optimistic life attitude is necessary.
Rule2:Think about Sichuan earthquake you will find your courage.
Rule3:You think yourself living in the movie.

Thank you ls.

I can not think myself living is the movie,it is day dreaming.
I have no time for that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 17:59:05 |Display all floors
It is obvious that your are experiencing  kind of depression according to your description.  if you think you can't go through  such kind of negative state, you had better go to see a shrink, it will be very expensive. as the financial crisis decrease our income, it is  unaffordable  and unrealistic for our ordinary people to see a shrink and get some professional treatment that will helpful .  
    but i think your situation is not so bad, so you could adjust your mood  and go through this nightmare by yourself.  first  you should figure out some way to release your pressure. my favourite way is do some outdoor physical exercises

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 18:20:39 |Display all floors

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life

ok , i , sometimes,fall into the same situation just like you .my mind was full of the sadness and frustration. i can not act and ponder as before .it seems that everything is in trouble.
in order to keep the bad affairs away from me .
i am going to find my friends and play the game we enjoyed together .:)
also,i can write them in my space ,and ask some help .it will become better after i write them down ,i think you are better now .:)
foremost ,i enjoy looking some photos which can show me the happiness before .i can recall some sweet memories and have a good mood to deal with frustrated things more optimistic.:)
in a words ,no one can be up all the time ,nor are they down all the time , your strom will pass,the winter will be warmer!
self-reliance.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.