Author: greatlady

How to keep a good mood and attitude towards this life [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-14 13:54:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2009-1-14 13:38

i cannot believe what melon writes here!!!

i  thought she always had a hapy go lucky life

i can not believe hardluck2009 writes here

i thought he always had a happy go lucky life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 07:10:02 |Display all floors
my advice is if u learn not to spit and pick your nose in the public, u will have better mood and attitude

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 09:37:37 |Display all floors
You are stressed and it is taking it's toll.
Exercise - Hard
Hydrate - Half your body weight in ounces daily
'B' vitamins - Multiple time released
Meditate - Quite time alone at least 15 minutes a day and this can include reading for pleasure
Outdoors - Plenty of fresh air and sunshine

And should you find that after following this regime you still are hyper and stressed; check you pulse because it must had stopped.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-12 00:05:25 |Display all floors
Many people say that " the life is the ocean of suffering".

I remember when I was a small child, I want to be adult like my parents going to work and making money. With the time goes by, when my once-time- child dream is on the way to become true, I again bring the dream to come back, being the little girl like the previous years.

The life of being adult is so complicated when we have to satisfy all people, when we are pressed in the circle of salary, of deadline, of appointment, discipline.

But, I still believe that this life is just a journey. We are on the train to enjoy the savour of life, despite both sweatness and bitternees. Our friends, colleges, cousins,...are like the travellers who we meet accidently in this trip. So, sometimes, you encounter a dictatorial boss, a jealous college, a self-fish sister,..thist is called the colour of life.

Life without difficulty seems boring because when you are old enough to look back, you are certainly proud of yourself for a long journey you have pathed.

Thanks for the things you haven't had because if you own it already, you have nothing in your mind to go ahead.

Thanks for the knowledge that you are lacking because if you possess it, do you want to go further to find more in the new horizon.

Thanks for the moment of difficulty because if you dont fall into challenging time, how can help you build up yourself.

Thanks for your shortcomings because without it, you have no chance to make progress and improve yoursefl.

Thanks for your fault because if you dont make it, what will teach you the precious lessons in this life?

Thanks for your tiredness because if you feel that, it means you are working hard.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.