Author: princess_eos

our "wonderful" maid(ayi) ! [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-12-12 10:01:14 |Display all floors

Reply #7 princess_eos's post

oh and you?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-12 10:04:30 |Display all floors
hahahaha, well, dont u know i'm "old" ? there is a crazy person said that on my post
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-12 10:52:01 |Display all floors

Reply #1 princess_eos's post

Some treasures in your roomate's room?

I'd be glad to walk your dog if it's a cute one... And I promise I wouldn't clean your roomate's room..But your room? Need to be cleaned ?
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-12 11:16:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-12-12 10:52
Some treasures in your roomate's room?

I'd be glad to walk your dog if it's a cute one... And I promise I wouldn't clean your roomate's room..But your room? Need to be cleaned ?



well, thanks for ur "warm-hearted", but obviously, no thanks !
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-12 11:19:40 |Display all floors

Reply #11 princess_eos's post

No ? You like that "wonderful" lady instead of me....   I just volunteer to walk your dog and clean rooms....
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2008-12-12 11:32:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by robertcheng at 2008-12-12 11:19
No ? You like that "wonderful" lady instead of me....   I just volunteer to walk your dog and clean rooms....



leave the happy ending for me and princess.... i like lesbian action

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-12 11:49:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whit3dov3s at 2008-12-12 11:32



leave the happy ending for me and princess.... i like lesbian action


Ok.... May you two happy..... But will princess accept you ? Better choose me than you
Another day , another dollars!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.