Views: 6456|Replies: 28

our "wonderful" maid(ayi) ! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-11 16:45:19 |Display all floors
I have a maid (ayi) who come to my home every morning help me to walk my dogs and clean a little bit, the totally time is one hour.

my maid is a nice and shy woman who is 33 years old with 2 kids.

I hire her already more than 2 months, in the beginning she did really good job, always show up on time, helped my walk my dogs and then clean the kitchen and living room a little bit. I like her, cause she is a nice woman, polite, works quite well.... she works for me one hour in every morning... but she didnt show up for one week all of a sudden.... I tried to call her, and send her text messages, but no answer at all. I have no idea what happened to her. Untill 2 weeks ago, finally she answered my phone call, I asked her what was wrong, why she didnt come those days.... she said :" er... i thought u fired me..." . what? I didnt !!!!  i didnt say anything or mentioned anything about i want to fire her at all!

so... anyways, she come back again in next day,  but since then I noticed there is something different!  she always late and she started wear high-heel boots, and kind of fashion coat.... I told her just do same thing as usual, walk my dogs half an hour and then come back clean the kitchen and living room a little bit....  but she seems not understand what i'm talking about, she walks my dog one hour, and then most of time ignore about clean the kitchen, but always try to clean the bedrooms! I'm not leave alone, I have roommates, one of my roommates is a Chinese man, my maid always try to clean his room but he doesnt want it at all!

Till one day my roommate told me the maid just opened his room's door without knock the door first, at the same time his is kind of naked and tried to change clothes.... so he scared a lot and just jumped into his bed and cover himself! he told me to tell the maid never ever did it again, and never ever try to clean his bedroom! so of course I told my maid in the next morning when I saw her.... but it doesnt work, she still try to clean his room all the time, no matter i told her or my roommate told her, I even leave a message paper on my roommate's bedroom door said "please do not clean this room " , but she just keep trying to clean that room!

thats drive my roommate crazy!
I have no idea whats wrong with her, and why she started change like this, she used to be really good!
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 17:18:05 |Display all floors
what a hard life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 17:25:44 |Display all floors
i  think  that  maid  may  love  your   roommate,and  like  seeing  his  nake  body~~~~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 09:38:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-12-11 17:25
i  think  that  maid  may  love  your   roommate,and  like  seeing  his  nake  body~~~~~

hahaha, we are teasing him like that!
since he moves in, our maid started wear sexy high-heel boots, and always try to go to his room no matter how many times we told her dont do that.
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 09:43:32 |Display all floors
btw, who set the nut free from the mental hospital ?
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 09:58:17 |Display all floors

Reply #5 princess_eos's post

how old is your room mate....

you rich girl can afford to hire a maid to walk your dog and clean the house everyday.....

so lucky...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 09:59:51 |Display all floors
my roommate is around 27 years old

and i'm not rich, but 10rmb/day, i think i can handle that ! cant u?

[ Last edited by princess_eos at 2008-12-12 10:01 AM ]
Princess Eos ;)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.