Author: xilaren

Can you still be happy? [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-15 10:50:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-12 21:48


Oh my God.You have really touche me so much.You thoughyt about me whotout having any idea who I am .

I don't know if you are a boy or a girl ,you sound like a girl to me.So taking that for g ...



This is the first time in my life that I get so many thanks, I mean, as a girl.

Actually I am a Mr., maybe it's my nickname in this forum that suggests I am a Ms.

Oh, maybe I should not tell you my gender and should pretend to be a girl. Therefore, I can win more your kiss in the future.

[ Last edited by breezeeyang at 2008-12-15 10:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-15 14:46:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by breezeeyang at 2008-12-15 10:37



Actually, you move me first by your passionate threads in this forum.

From what you said, I can tell that you are a beautiful lady, because you have a beautiful heart. Your love for your f ...

For all your warm words I am saying -nali nali.

Your reaction to my thread shows that you are a person with rich inner world as well.Thank you very much again.:handshake
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-15 14:56:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by breezeeyang at 2008-12-15 10:50



This is the first time in my life that I get so many thanks, I mean, as a girl.

Actually I am a Mr., maybe it's my nickname in this forum that suggests I am a Ms.

Oh, maybe I should not ...


I was 99 percent sure that you are a girl judging from your name in the forum.I have a friend in China who is called Yang.

Anyway ,I can see that people can be sensitive and have feelings regardless of their gender.
I have also noticed in this forum that chinese men can also be expressive .
The fact that you revealed your real gender shows that you like truth and this is very rare in our times.
Thank you very much for your love to my country
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-16 10:59:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-15 14:46

For all your warm words I am saying -nali nali.

Your reaction to my thread shows that you are a person with rich inner world as well.Thank you very much again.:ha ...


Oh, actually I am a rude person without inner world, so I especially admire people who have rich inner world. This is why you catch my attention easily.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 4

Post time 2008-12-16 11:16:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-15 14:56


I was 99 percent sure that you are a girl judging from your name in the forum.I have a friend in China who is called Yang.

Anyway ,I can see that people can be sensitive and have feelings re ...



nali nali...

I prefer to be a bad guy, because there is a saying in China: if a boy is not bad, the girl will not love him.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2008-12-16 14:00:18 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-12-15 14:56

I would have thought that you are very happy now.
***always to be yourself***

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-16 18:05:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by breezeeyang at 2008-12-16 11:16



nali nali...

I prefer to be a bad guy, because there is a saying in China: if a boy is not bad, the girl will not love him.

What a strange theory.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.