Author: bbjane

what wil you do [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-11 15:24:35 |Display all floors
Frankly speaking , I will not boycott france product,  as  we all know most france products are luxury and expensive commodities i can't even afford. so it is absurd of those people who can't even afford france products to reject france products.  and  I am sick of these people who equal their blind  patriotism to boycott  of  france products. that is the most ineffective way to demonstrate our anger and unsatisfaction to france government. I hope we could have some other useful way to express our stong condemnation of france president's irrational and ridiculous meetings with china's separatist rather than boycott

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 15:31:12 |Display all floors
what's your "some other useful way" to "express our stong condemnation of france president's irrational and ridiculous meetings with china's separatist" ?

don't be shoot the breeze here,ok?

pls take out your Fresh ideas instead of talking "so it is absurd of those people who can't even afford france products to reject france products"

what you said make us sick....
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 15:49:55 |Display all floors
I think most chinese people will familiar with this phenomenon. when japan 's prime minister pay a vist to a temple(if somebody know the name please tell me) to show his respect to those war criminals .most chinese are pissed off so they voice their vow that they will never purchase japan 's products especially japan 's electronic products. now , it is interesting that japan export most of their products to china and occupy china's market.thati is absurd and ironic.  i think china has a long history of boycott other countries 's product. during cultural revolution, we boycott US's products because evil capitalism and ideological conflict. once we have a fight with south korea netizens on internet, we will make up our mind to boycott korea product.
  my last question is boycott really help chinese to defeat those people who hold hostile attitude to china?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 16:11:22 |Display all floors

Reply #18 egoist's post

good question~~

but in this planet,who is the friend forever or enemy forever?

Profits(inclusive of economy as well as politics) may decide that.

except boycott,what's your better way to show your Angry?
:)
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 16:12:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-12-11 15:31
what's your "some other useful way" to "express our stong condemnation of france president's irrational and ridiculous meetings with china's separat ...

hey, man, you did't get my point.   i mean our ordinary people with average salary could't afford france products such LV handbags and DIOR perfume. we should call on those rich people boycott france products.  please don't mix political  issues with economy. i firmly believe that our china 's economy is more vulnerable  to global financial crisis than france exactly france could resort to other EU countries. do you really think we china could weaken france econmic power by boycott their product. what if other EU boycott china 's products?that is devastating to our economy as we all know our economy highly depend on export.      i never buy france product that is because i can' afford it .   and   i think  most chinese will not buy a LV bag that will cost  them a lot. those people who travel to france and buy france products are the upper  class of china, i think  you should persuade them not  to buy  france product.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 16:22:39 |Display all floors

Reply #20 egoist's post

how do you understant the French Products?
only for what you listed z(such luxurious things)?
don't  you remember the Carrefot Chain Supermarket in China?
I thought the Products should be including the French investments~~
do you believe those rich Chinese who refuse Frech luxury will beat France heavily?
No.only our Chinese populace will lesson the ignorant Sarkozy~~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 16:26:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-12-11 16:11
good question~~

but in this planet,who is the friend forever or enemy forever?

Profits(inclusive of economy as well as politics) may decide that.

except boyco ...

what a tough question you had ask me,  as a ordinary people , i could do something so tiny that may not change the situation and political confrontation between france and china,
  but as a chinese, i also feel insulted,  maybe japan and korea and some other countries leader dare to  insult our soreignity partly beacause my mothercountry is strong enough. our economy is not self-dependant and sufficient.  I am pretty sure that france president could not dare to meet the terroist organization leader who attack the TWIN TOWER in newyork,only beacasue US is the most powerful country in this world. if china is as powerful as US, i am pretty sure that there will no such issues as  tibet separatist and tai wain independence.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.