Author: expatter

911. What happened? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-7 12:00:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by peterb at 2008-12-7 11:57

I take seriously people who deserve to be taken seriously. You don't fit that category.

what if I said 9-11 was the work of aliens.. would you take me seriously then

im afraid of being taken too seriously if i said something you consider deserving

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-7 12:46:12 |Display all floors

iamnaive

Conspiracies are possible for sure. More likely in medieval age with mouth-to-mouth communications.

A good and heartfelt post and much appreciated.

At the beginning I talked about our inner beliefs and how this is part of us as human beings.

Can these be changed?  You talk about medievil times.  Logically that should be true.

You forget that the whole nation of German ychanged its inner beliefs based on media and propaganda.  The German people are like all people of the world.  Essentially human and the same as the rest of us.  But for this period in history they became blind to their inner belief and did things based on what was presented to them.  As an English person I know that the English would have been the same and therefore I am not criticising Germans but pointing out that we are all vunerable.  We are all the mob. We are all the sum of the information.

I ask you to consider whether looking at some very strange inconsitancies would not as a German person make you want to ask questions.  The main information I would ask you to look at is the collaspe of building No 7 at the WTC.

This building was not hit by a plane.  It was 49 stories high and was damaged internally by fire.  It collapsed uniformally across its whole structure.  The same as a controlled explosion which takes weeks to set up.  It would be a miracle for every vertical stantion in the building to weaken at the same time and for the inner structure to collapse before the external structure in such uniformity.  This is the only building in the West ever to collapse because of sporadic fires.  If this is even remotely the truth that a structure like this can collapse through ordinary fires then all high rises in the West are dangerous and should be abandoned.

Please note the tone of this post.  It is neutral and not deflamatory.  I would ask you to just spend a small amout of time looking up some information on this topic and put your inner beliefs to one side for a few minutes.  Become a researcher and look at the topic from the outside in rather than the other way.

I would very much welcome your input on this theory from a learned position rather than just inner belief and I would welcome your counter argument based on facts that you have discovered rather than belief.

My best regards in this topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 07:29:18 |Display all floors
Expatter,

This isn't accurate at all. First, it did not collapse as it would have during a controlled demolition; the towers "flowered" outwards, spilling debris all around them, destroying other buildings in the process. A controlled demolition takes weeks or months to plan not because it is difficult to cause a building to collapse on itself, but because it is difficult to do so in a way that does damage nearby structures.

The phenomenon of progressive collapse is well documented. An interesting set of examples are those associated with a construction technique in which floors of a building are jacked into place. Even once secured adequately, the collapse of an upper floor-plate will cause progressive collapse as the lower floor-plate is not meant to support the floor above it. There is also the Sampoong collapse, a progressive collapse of a 5-story structure in precisely the same manner. As other examples there is the progressive collapse of the damaged sections of the Ronan Point tower (gas explosion at the 18th floor) and the damaged portion of the A P Murrah Federal Building (damaged by McVeigh).

It's hard to find progressive collapse examples for a very simple reason: it's easy to avoid unless the building sustains significant trauma high in the structure. Most terrorist attacks won't produce it, either, because they do not generally target high enough in the structure to cause it.

The issue with building number 7 wasn't that it caught fire, but that the magnitude of the disaster prevented the fire from being adequately addressed. No modern building, with the exception of some embassies and other hardened structures, is meant to stand alone with a fire raging on inside it. So, yes: without fire protection you're totally screwed. This is why a city like San Francisco, which faces a high disaster risk from earthquakes, built a seawater-flooded fire protection system after the last great quake. This also puts the lie to your claim: there are numerous collapses from sporadic fires, they're just not documented well because they tend to happen in the midst of disasters. If you've ever seen the rubble when a building burns down starting from a high floor, you'd know that they collapse. Hell, I'm sure you could YouTube it.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 07:49:26 |Display all floors

Inside Job

911 was an inside job.Any other conclusion is ridiculous and the result of dishonest doublethink.

My favourite truth documentaries are 911 Taboo,September Clues 2008,911 Mathematics (censored by
You Tube but available elsewhere,possibly  Live Video),South Tower Anomalies III and Pentagon Best
Pilot.The books by truth pioneer Thierry Meyssan are excellent and available in several languages from
Amazon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 09:22:32 |Display all floors

Vital

911 truth is vitally important.The NWO thinks it has got away with it and continues to perpetrate false
flag ops  to bolster its bogus case for it's murderous war of terror.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 09:54:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2008-12-8 09:22
911 truth is vitally important.The NWO thinks it has got away with it and continues to perpetrate false
flag ops  to bolster its bogus case for it's murderous war of terror.

The sheeple who call us conspiracy theorists dont care about the truth as long as they get their cheap oil etc then the rest of the world are expendible, remember that these people have been conditioned to beleive that all the Tv and newspapers tell them is gospel truth, they dont even care that their own governments are conspiring to kill them in the wake of the NWO, what was it Kissinger said about people in the military? they deserve to die as they are stupid enough to fight, there is something fundementally wrong with the U.S youth who willingly sign their own death warrants.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 10:03:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 2008-12-8 07:49
911 was an inside job.Any other conclusion is ridiculous and the result of dishonest doublethink.

My favourite truth documentaries are 911 Taboo,September Clues 2008,911 Mathematics (censored by ...

Amazingly all the Gold that was stored beneath those towers disapeared exept for the reserves of one carribean country, by the way 12 months before the 911 hoax U.S container ships took posession of Iraqi gold whilst 3 days later U.S military cargo planes delivered many pallet loads of $U.S to Turkey and Basra and that info is from a high ranking officer so I wonder what really is going on?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.