Views: 9814|Replies: 22

About my marriage [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-6 09:08:50 |Display all floors
Last night ,a student who is from Panyu told me excitedly that
his mother had found a suitable partner after her divorce ten years
ago.And they're considering moving out of China.This surprised me
and made me think a lot.
           His mother was able to find the right partner because she has
a job at which she has to deal with different people.
            I am not happy with my marriage but I can't find a way out .I know
from the very beginning that he is not the perfect Mr.right for me,but
I was not mature enough to consider much when I was young several
years ago.And we now have a son aged 6.
           I checked my marriage and always find it a boring one for the
simple reason that he never reads,and we can never chat to our hearts'
content.Actually we never exchange feelings about life.He just watches TV
and play basketball after work.Never does he read a single word from
books.
           I don't want to but I have just got to reconcile to a marriage like this
because I have no way out.
          That's why I 'm always going out at weekends or chat  on the Internet.
I want to meet new people .I don't want to live like a recluse and never
have a chance to meet new friends.That's why I long to live in towns or
cities instead of living in the countryside .By doing that,I will be able to know
more and think more and improve myself.
           My work as a teacher here in the country provide me with enough money
to maintain a stable and well-off life.But the fact here is that every teacher
works for a temperate goal---achieving better teaching results but never
having the chance to improve  their professional skills or personal
improvement.
           Just like my son who want to play with other kids,I know I want to make
new friends,get more information and improve myself.
           Such a dilenma.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 09:15:07 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dicuncomer's post

Well, what I think is that you have a peaceful and stable life, whichI admire of, people are sometimes look for difference because of face or live in one life for too long, they call it bore.
I think you can enrich your life experience by going out for parties, activities, etc, but I am not suggest divorce.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 09:27:52 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dicuncomer's post

Is there the matter of your marriage or of yourself? I know some people who have a happy family still feel lonely sometimes, so even if you enrich social activities, when you facing your husband who never read, you are still not satified, perhapys this sense will become more strong when you comparing him with other successful men....so, find the root of your problem,then try to solve....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 22:31:04 |Display all floors

I am so sorry to hear that

something can be changed any more , you do have a family ready. but base on this case , you can do sth .
surfing help you know more what is going on out side , help you make new friends , help you shine your mood , as susan said before , fight for your life , fight anything you want .
holp you can live a meanful life , god bless you ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-7 09:10:36 |Display all floors
Well as a married man I can say my wife is not interested in the things I am interested in and vice versa, she has her interests which I find boring but by making the effort to listen to each others interests we still have plenty to say - it takes a little effort, but if we had the same interests then it would be unbearable - as there would be little we would bring into each others lives, yes married life is not as exciting as the movies but life it is as interesting as you set your mind for it to be, if you want to expand your education, take up art or whatever do so and CHANGE YOU not your partner, if you don't like something the only thing in your power to change is you, if you get a new partner it is only a matter of time before life will feel exactly the same as you have not changed.

Remember there is no such thing as a bad day or a good day - these are just labels we stick on events which we use as a reason to feel unhappy, stop judging the world and see its bright side, concentrate on the best parts of you and your husband and be grateful for what many in this world dream of - half of Africa would love to have your problems and be able to share them on a computer in their own family home !

It is easy to let oneself be fooled that your life is less than it really is.

And lastly it could be worse - your husband could sit all day reading rubbish you are not interested in getting fat in a chair and ignoring you as he prefers his books to listening to you.
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-7 10:14:53 |Display all floors

hey

i had the same issue, contact me at: qq 739075700, we will discuss and find a solution

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-7 13:32:56 |Display all floors
love is based on efforts from two sides,and marriage too,you find he never talks to you from the bottom of heart ,you can try to stimulate him to do so ,so ,the focal point is who could stride the first step
   the interaction is very important between lovers & couple
        bessings

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.