Author: hallenwang

did you find your true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-3 18:30:52 |Display all floors

later

what's the definition of true love? love is kind of feeling that gives you energy when you fall down. sooner of later, true love will come to you. just be a little patient.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 19:16:04 |Display all floors

there is!

I think there is a true love in the world,my wife always love me..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 19:17:24 |Display all floors
Never met such a person.But I don't think it's a problem. Find a person to be together, I think most important is for love and a feeling that I feel so cool when be with him or her. So , I don't think it's a problem. And the time be together is long or short not the most important thing I think.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 20:08:48 |Display all floors
I have been with my gf two years, and these days we are aguring, in the process of broken out.
I have no confidence, and the the hands off is the trend.
Best wishes to her, and good luck to me!

[ Last edited by SHoWPaN at 2008-12-3 08:11 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 20:58:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hallenwang at 2008-12-2 15:45
As the title say, did you find your true love?
Though we are together nealy three years, now we are broken out.
Just our characters are so steady, we don't want to change ourselves for the othe ...

It's hard find your love.

Now hard to meet beauideal's lovers !!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 21:33:52 |Display all floors
i believe that good men exist in the world, but what true love is? it does not mean  he is the true lover that he swares that I love you .to seek a man who take care of you ,it is your true love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 22:16:48 |Display all floors
I suspect the purity of love.Scientifically love deeply rooted in the sexual lust,human's instict for reproduction since,stimulated by hormone.Love delights your sprite

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.