Author: hallenwang

did you find your true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-3 15:52:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhyhelen2002 at 2008-12-3 13:22
yes, difficult to find true love, same as you, i broke up with my boyfriend though we had got along with each other for 3years. He said he love me, but he left me alone, and is getting married with ...

So do not give up and not to say your are a unlucky girl....  maybe you will meet your Mr.Right soon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 16:03:20 |Display all floors
It seems we are all lost, then what is wrong with the world. Is it our problem or what reason?
Just hope I am happy happy everyday!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 16:31:15 |Display all floors

i

why were everybody complained about true love?
i havn't found my true love yet, but i do believe it...:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 16:43:23 |Display all floors
So many people here said they didn't find ture love.it's funny.
what's ture love or what's the opposite of ture love?
I have a steay boyfriend for more than five years but i never think about if it's true love or not.i know we care about each other and change for each other and enjoy time we spend together,ok,enough,that's the point.
i always think a man or  woman could truely love many people cause there's different concept of Mr.Right  in different peorid.so don't care too much about "true love" ,just treat every relationship seriously!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 16:44:50 |Display all floors
there is!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 16:56:46 |Display all floors

You two need to 'give and take' before true love can happen

True love does exist but very rare ;  you have to search here and there and everywhere for a long long time, and when you seemingly find one , you two need to 'give and take'.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 17:23:23 |Display all floors
i think the true love must be there when we work hard for your lovers.the true love appeared when you trying to change your lover,at that time ,you will find the true love is the most understanding emotion and also the most normally~~so ,every one owned true love ,but you must   Wholeheartedly  to pay it.you  must  feel  her.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.