Author: hallenwang

did you find your true love? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-3 13:25:23 |Display all floors
I don't think I can find my true love either.  It's goddamn hard to find. Hopeless too.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 13:39:25 |Display all floors

what 's the ture love

True love?when you devote your heart to your lover,I think that's felling is ture love!However,the felling is not about the happiness,but also about the deepest pain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 13:48:19 |Display all floors

neednot change yourself

for true love ,you needn't chage yourself
for true love, you needn't persude each other
for true love , you can understand what he/she wants to do just fromhi/her eyes
angel  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 14:04:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by souvenir at 2008-12-3 11:04
I never had a boyfriend... so never found my true love. I don't know whether I can get Mr. Right in the future. It looks it's hopeless now because I don't know many suitable men.

Could we try...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 14:33:33 |Display all floors
Who can give a definition of true love? What is true love?
If noboday can ever define it, how can people find it? Or how can people know if they have found it already?
Love is complicated.
I think the only thing we can assure is that we should treasure those who really care about us and learn to love and be loved.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 15:04:27 |Display all floors

? ?

There are lots of true love stories on the screen. But till now, i don't think i find the true love. Even though i got a gf. i confused........................true love, i'm coming..................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 15:09:45 |Display all floors
True love is the way you treat each other, like though you quarrel with each other,  you  solve the quarrel peacefully.
You could have many differences, but you know how to respect that.
You just want to let him/her be himself/herself, and never want to make him/her changed intentionally.

Love is not the spark will flash soon but something forever no matter time changes

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.