Author: chinadaily

Has the financial crisis affected you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-23 16:06:26 |Display all floors
I will obviously suffer the financial crisis at the end of the year.I suppose the bonus would be cut down.
In this bad economy,to learn more knowledge is the best choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-26 22:22:50 |Display all floors
i think it has already affected most people, more or less

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 09:18:31 |Display all floors
Financial crisis do affect me. I work for a joint-venture company, and i am in charge of vehicle exportation. When the financial crisis hit us, our cooperation with foreign company,unfortunetely, is stopped.so, it makes us frustrated, we made preparation for this case, however, the result is so bad. What a pity!
On the other hand, i still feel i am lucky, cuz i found my job successfully and now, i do not need worry about this. Currently, the senior students in university may feel difficutlty to find a good job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-30 17:50:21 |Display all floors
it has caused 5% redundancy of my company, my workmates are all worried about the another redundancy in the next year if the situation gets worse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 13:32:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiehaiyiing at 2008-12-30 17:50
it has caused 5% redundancy of my company, my workmates are all worried about the another redundancy in the next year if the situation gets worse.

What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-2 13:38:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xiehaiyiing at 2008-12-30 17:50

sorry for that

and many here of chinese (i dont think so) patriotics were celebrating how the crisis was affecting the WEST
without thinking that is a serious problem that can affect to everybody

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 04:50:35 |Display all floors

<knock on wood, but voted hard to say>

... still employed at the first of the year, hoping to be still employed by the end of year (wage or vacation cuts not withstanding). :)

It is good to work for a company that provides for an essential service (rail transportation).
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.