Author: chinadaily

Has the financial crisis affected you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-13 11:13:28 |Display all floors

Yes

My company reduce half staffs owing to no orders from customers.

In shenzhen,Foxconn also reduce more staffs.

So sad....When I hear my friend was reduced by company.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-13 14:49:17 |Display all floors
Certainly yes!
Now not only the financial crisis really hit me a lot!
I don't know how much salary I can get next month.
This month I only have 64% salary~~~
There are no 100% people, but 50% couple... ^00^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-14 17:45:41 |Display all floors
i 'm working in a electronic factory ,most of our products are for selling abroad ,our order is cut down a lot ,and our salary  also was cut down in 1000RMB a month,now salary can only feed myself .i hate the crisis much.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-15 11:12:44 |Display all floors

of course yes

now i work 4 days a week
my salary cut down 40%
: <

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-16 15:45:41 |Display all floors

Affected me

I resigned in Oct,  while no job till today. Everyday I applied jobs via internet(i.e.51job website), it disappear forever, only one interview( once one HK agent informed me for interview. I arrived their company  on 9.30am. After I waited there for half an hour the receptionist came and told me the interview would be delayed or cancelled, because it was impossible for finance manager to spare time. )

It is annoying to stay at home and nothing to do. Maybe it will be harder to find a job next year.

A real winter.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 12:31:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by windwarrior at 2008-12-2 15:18
i am an undergraduate majoring in electronic science and technology,the global financial crisis has made many companies rush to cut  jobs and to adjust their recruitment plan,which makes it even ha ...

:'(
i am an undergraduate majoring in automation,my classmaters and i have not found job yet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 09:26:16 |Display all floors
This financial crisis really affected lots of people.  some rich people began to sell their luxury goods in
pawnshop.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.