Author: chinadaily

Has the financial crisis affected you? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-6 16:01:22 |Display all floors

absolutely yes

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 16:22:57 |Display all floors
Now i working with a foreign trade company in Jiaxing, Zhejiang. specialized in fastener production.
from Nov of last year to now, European Union Commission start to accreditation investigation refer to               Anti-dumping which mainly aim to fastener productions form made in China, the day before yesterday EU        have announced what 87% import tax rate will be levied for Chinese fastener products, such higher tax rate will force many export oriented fastener enterprise to must turn to domestic market, this is a undoubtedly  one disaster after another for many Small Medium Enterprises in Ningbo, Haiyan and Jiaxing of Zhejiang province. there are some fastener enterprise which too much export oriented have to choose to go bankrupt!
Unfortunately , further serious situation happen again!  The global economic crisis break out suddenly in the latter half of this year. really did not konw these plant how to spend this cold winter!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 08:25:15 |Display all floors
I'm sad to say that the financial crisis has affected me, but it has basically made my life better in spades. Falling prices have made it possible to do things I hadn't dreamed of when I moved to California at first. For a lot of other people it sucks, but for people like me, with little invested in old order of pricing, it is nothing but benefit.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 13:15:51 |Display all floors
yes,
the financial crisis has affected me,but not direct.
It direct affect my parents.hehe
because their salaries have slowdowned,and they offer my money.
so I think it affect me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-9 00:04:44 |Display all floors
no doubt, absolutely
the salary has not decreased,
but the prizes did.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-9 10:05:45 |Display all floors
I will graduate next year,and it's so hard to find a job.
this phenomenon didn't happened in the last few years in IT fields.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-9 17:00:27 |Display all floors
the global financial crisis absoult affect china's people , especial who live in an highly openning city.
the exp/imp biz volum decrease, the export manufacture bankrupt, even china goverment offre more policy to stimulate export and domestic consum.
the people indeed the feel the press from finacial and work, and reconsider the living plan and career choicing.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.