Will you show off luxury items online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-11 22:43:52 |Display all floors
i prefer a simple life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 08:39:13 |Display all floors
i am very poor, so my posting also very poor ,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 09:23:14 |Display all floors
Everyone has their own life, they has the right to do anything, you can admire others, but do not envy others,

wish everyone have a happy life ...  : >

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 09:40:21 |Display all floors
maybe when the posters show off their brand things they  do not think so much.maybe for showing off or they just want to express their joy of owning these things.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 10:41:20 |Display all floors
plainly to say i do not agree with the posters showing off their luxury goods.i think if you have money,and if you like the famous brand goods,that is enough,you can buy it,because you like it,you are happy to have it.But it is not necessory to let others all over the world know it.On the contray ,i can understand this kind of girls,i remember when i was in the college,anyone has a new thing,almost all the girls go to see it and talk about it ,even try it,it was interesting.but the thing i know is not very famous,not luxury,not expensive.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-12 13:09:32 |Display all floors
Very well spoken.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-28 23:09:41 |Display all floors

This is a similar to the thread "Cheaper luxury goods?"

You cannot trust 100% not even 50% of what people claim on the internet. It is very hard to work out if things are true or not. One thing is for certain, if you are wealthy and spoiled, you wouldn't be online. More like splashing and spending time trying to get noticed: that is what they do.

Like previously, it is important to know yourself.
There is no need to be jealous of others because: you have your life and they have theirs.

I believe I understand how painful it can feel when people have the things you do not have, especially when you do not have the ability to acquire it. But you look forward in life to your own ambitions and then you will be able to get those that you want later on.

--

But whatever you do, do not be provoked when people poke their finger into your life and start criticizing you about everything you do.
Ignore them, because they are consumed with jealousy and therefore they seek to diminish others to make themselves feel better, that is the way these people are. In the end they are only helping the companies win by making more exposure.

Companies target these people to "carry" their brand, like the Apple Ipod, LV, Mercedes Benz etc.

Now you know. So there is no need to be those people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.