Author: souvenir

Will you show off luxury items online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-11 16:04:30 |Display all floors
does it mean that someone who lovse the luxury products,has on self-confidence?
so they want to tell everybody they are very rich, and want everyone can focus on her?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 16:14:54 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 17:16:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ceciliachong at 2008-12-11 16:04
does it mean that someone who lovse the luxury products,has on self-confidence?
so they want to tell everybody they are very rich, and want everyone can focus on her?

Sample TextSample Text

it seems that you had ask a very beautiful question, in our culture, famous brand clothes , sparking cars, roomy house are all symbols of success and social status. so it did't strange that man will show off their cars to his buddy, woman will show off their bags and cosmetic products .  we all want to be admired and be the focus of other people.or psychologically speaking , we are all self-absorbed and self-center.you are not going to deny that,am i right?
   the other fact is nowadays  people emphasize outer beatuy and inner beauty is no longer the focus.time certainly changes.
   there are no direct connection beween obsession with luxury products with self-confidence.different people may have different financial situation and different consuming habit  whether they confident or inconfident that depend on individual case

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 17:29:48 |Display all floors
It's disgusting!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 18:27:45 |Display all floors
I think they are showing off and dirtily,
How would I ever go on?...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 19:03:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by egoist at 2008-12-11 17:16

Sample TextSample Text

it seems that you had ask a very beautiful question, in our culture, famous brand clothes , sparking cars, roomy house are all ...

well,straight to the point!
To master English skill entails our common great effort,so come on!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 21:05:06 |Display all floors

my point

first , money is not the whole story in our life , the guys who show off luxury online are the real poor guys .

some are rich in thinking , through they do living a poor life , they happy , they enjoy it

some are rich in metarial , they get a lot of money , they can buy anything they want , but  do they have real happiness ? I have no idea ....

actually , we need money in all parts of our life . but , please do not only keep money in your eyes ...

that is the most lamentable thing in the world .

[ Last edited by garyguoyi at 2008-12-11 09:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.