Views: 42293|Replies: 79

Will you show off luxury items online? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-2 10:25:41 |Display all floors
We many girls like posting photos of their famous brand bags, cosmatics, shoes, clothes. Some even posts in front of lavish cars and houses. They claim they're rich, having many credit cards. How do you think of their behaviors? Do you think they're real rich or just chaozuo?

[ Last edited by souvenir at 2008-12-10 11:24 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 14:03:02 |Display all floors
I'm not sure, but if there not rich they sure are materialistic!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-10 11:15:25 |Display all floors
mmm... I also found that whenever a poster posted her "luxury" items. like shoes, cosmetics and bags, there are always some people replied with bad words, such "I have much more expensive goods than you", "Your stuff are too cheap and old. You're lose your face by showing up these things here". What do you think about these comments? For myself, I don't have money to lavish things so I don't understand how they can frequently purchase commodities with famous brands. Do them all spend their own money?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 11:56:02 |Display all floors
In my opinion, the luxury items cost their parents a lot whether their families are affluent or not. Maybe many people truely have greatly
wealth, but it's wrong to show off. In our society, many people are living impoverished, they even can't support themselves.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 12:39:27 |Display all floors

I have little money so I can't afford brand things;
And of course I have no capital for showing up myself .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 12:59:30 |Display all floors
Although I don't have money to lavish myself, I don't envy others for their lavish luxury stuff.

I'm more content with a rich mind and heart. But if others would like to show off their possession of such materials. Allow them, why bother?? Everybody has the right to show off as long as it's no harm, isn't he??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 14:13:07 |Display all floors
ok,buddy , be easy, I don't think  it is a serious problem, if  girls  show something on their blog or website, that is their  own choice.  we could't get a judgement that these girls are superficial and skin-deep solely depend on what kind of stuff and the price of these stuffs or whether they are famous brands or not.
    our tradition and culture always taught us that we should keep low profiles  and be aware of those people with green eyes when we get something valuable.  but i think it is human instinct  to show off something unique we have while other people don't possess to get a sense of superiority and confidence. maybe it is a little pathetic, but I firmly believe that most people will feel satisfied when they receive some compliments on their assets.  so I think it is acceptable of those girls who show off their stuff on internet.but they should thinking about how other netizens would response when they find something so expensive that they couldn't afford and what kind of remark and comment they will make.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.