Author: panda1

Christmas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-24 19:23:08 |Display all floors
I resist christmas personally,but I'm willing to say "Merry Christmas" to those who believe in christianity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-24 19:54:37 |Display all floors
merry christmas.
why not go to the church to join the christmas eve celebration?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 00:51:09 |Display all floors
We don't celebrate Christmas Day in China, it is just a normal day as others ,so plesae take it easy and does in Rome as Rome does.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 08:56:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by panda1 at 2008-12-2 00:07
This will be my first Christmas away from family and friends.  I know a couple of people here but they are Chinese and dont really celebrate Christmas.  Any ideas for what I can do with my time?

Frankly speaking, i don't like going out at the Christmas Night , since there wiil have traffic jam and the people may crowd the street . I pefer cooking at home and inviting some friends to share the delicious food with me. In my mind, the Christmas holiday is the days that all the family members enjoy the peacful and nice time.

so i would like to stay at home and give a heart spa to myself!  :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-25 11:14:32 |Display all floors
no plan for christmas,work,eat,walk,chat...............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.