Author: panda1

Christmas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-19 17:02:16 |Display all floors
Also, you can make some gifts to your friends by yourself, which will make a deep impression to your friends! And think for Western people, Christmas means "new year" to them. So maybe they will choose to stay at home and nearby the andiron eating and talking. So lovely scene!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 17:09:34 |Display all floors
Learn to cook a Christmas dinner for yourself, enjoy it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 20:33:36 |Display all floors
you're not Chinese right? just chat with me, during the Christmas day, my msn: fangxun1987@live.cn   
don't worry about that and if you're a nba fan you could watch the Christmas  fight the lakers vs the Celtics! it's so wonderful game!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 20:47:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by panda1 at 2008-12-2 00:07
This will be my first Christmas away from family and friends.  I know a couple of people here but they are Chinese and dont really celebrate Christmas.  Any ideas for what I can do with my time?

You can find out other pandas to celebrate the Christmas, such as panda2, panda3...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 10:52:46 |Display all floors
Hi panda,
Chrimas is the most imporant Festival in the Foreign countries, just like chinese new year to the chinese people.  You can invite some chinese  freinds to get  together for the dinner on the eve of Chrimas or you can go out for some supermarkets to buy some food and you can cook a plentiful dinner by yourself.

If  you feel lonely, you can talk to some unknown internet freinds, just like me, Mine msn is Liushuangying198211154@hotmail.com, you can add me and talk

Be happy!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-22 13:18:43 |Display all floors
you can call family at Christmas,to report only the good but not the good
all in day's work

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-23 18:45:42 |Display all floors

if u like, join us

hey, any Christians here?
My friends and I would like to spend the Christmas Eve in church of Haidian district, and we are looking for foreigners to go together with us.
if you'd love to join us, please contact me: sophie2007320@hotmail.com

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.