Views: 15718|Replies: 39

Christmas [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-2 00:07:03 |Display all floors
This will be my first Christmas away from family and friends.  I know a couple of people here but they are Chinese and dont really celebrate Christmas.  Any ideas for what I can do with my time?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:24:38 |Display all floors
sleep at  home ,and listen to Christmas music ,hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 11:08:45 |Display all floors
i always used xmas as an excuse to my things for myself (and others). Even though im in china, it wont be much different this year

just spend spend spend ... and since everything is so cheap in china! it makes the process alot more fun !!
Chinese by blood, Kiwi by law :D

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 10:47:45 |Display all floors

Go out for fun

Go to most big supermarkets and shop, namely PARKnSHOP, you would have the "Jingle Bell " song again and again in the whole day ...
Just kidding.

Go out for fun and enjoy a different Christmas, since it will give you other experience to have your Christmas.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 13:05:33 |Display all floors
Actually there're lots of christmas promotions such time each year. Yep, just go out for fun and for shopping too!! Hope you can get a white Christmas if you are in Beijing~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-11 14:10:18 |Display all floors
we dont really celebrate Christmas,because we have no holiday in that day... Anyway I think the christmas ambience here is very good too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-17 22:35:53 |Display all floors
relaxing or join for christmas,believing that you are open-minded man and dont worry what something you will do. go and hangout with them

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.