Author: garylv

Women and Cats [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-2 01:12:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wanghuifei at 2008-12-25 15:30
Your are so great! Not only your excellent english writing skill, but also the distinct view of woman's life.
There was a short sketch directed and performed by Zhao Benshan, do you remember the c ...

Thank you for your encouragement! I  myself like this essay very much too. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-6 12:40:29 |Display all floors
not bad ,but the words are too small to read

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 10:46:01 |Display all floors
fantastic! i'll buy a kitten and start to learn

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-8 14:50:07 |Display all floors
Thank Banzhu (administrator) to move my poster to the recommended column. :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-12 14:29:30 |Display all floors
really good, bump up!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 13:12:56 |Display all floors
good essay,good point,as you said,I do think it's quite so and reasonable,haha;my home raise a cat ,but I 'm working in another city and can't observe the kitten, whenever I call back home,I'll ask my mother about this cat. and  I do agree with you for your description about the cat habit which is quite true.But as for woman,I havn't that close touch with them like I do with my cat .So not yet qualified to  say it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-13 13:58:36 |Display all floors

this make me associate...

Originally posted by garylv at 2008-12-1 23:14
This is an old essay of mine, finished in 2004 when I was in Chengdu, as a student in an English class.

Women and Cats

by Gary LÜ

[size=2.5]Women and cats ...

this compistion make me associated with the "reading comprehension" in my High School....:)

well, I always lost most marks in the "reading comprehension" part when there is an English test

haa``your have a excellent ability to write English composition,I expect to see your more compositions~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.