Author: susansusan

Diary of December [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-2 10:15:47 |Display all floors

good luck

I think you said those words about house directly which is your way to refuse him.
The reason is you don't like him and don't want to develop further relationship with him,
Am I right?

You are not a material girl, hehe, you will get true love and hapines, of course.

Good luck!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:55:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-2 09:26
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
A house
Yesterday, as I was troubled by the sofa designer, as I didn’t want to have any relationship with him but he kept talking and asking. He asked my mobile number ...

hehe,I think you make a mistake to find this excuse to refuse him,;it hurts you and the man both,cos,you two not yet meet,so it goes too far to talk about buying a house in GD ,you are still not sure if you have some feelings each other. And he may think you are a greedy and materalism girl.  If things goes like this,you also ruin the relation with your colleague. It's worse than not telling your phone number to him.

Anyway,it's no big deal to treat him this way,cos,he 's indeed a murmuring man  and pay much attention to trivial things,if you don't like his style,it's good to let him know what you think about him,haha.

And please pay attention don't use this way to turn down a man,not  very ideal way,cos this will cast a shadow in man's heart,he'll conclude by his personal experience woman are the ones who just love money and care less about love,he maybe vent such mood to the next girl he meet,and get an general idea about woman,exactly  negative idea! it's terrible.     

[ Last edited by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-12-2 11:01 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:57:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-2 09:57 AM

seems you SMART to count money........pound foolish, penny wise

btw, % drops to 1.5%

1.5% is acceptable, isn't it? Now 1000 pound comes to me.:lol
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:58:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-2 09:58 AM

YES what i have x2=million cny

so million hairs

Millions of money, not hairs, hei hei, attention attention.:lol
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 11:03:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhying0581 at 2008-12-2 10:15 AM
I think you said those words about house directly which is your way to refuse him.
The reason is you don't like him and don't want to develop further relationship with him,
Am I right?

You ar ...

Thanks for your blessing, I do wish I am good luck, not matter now or in the future.
I guess now he has bad image about it, or may talk with other colleauges that I am a material girl, well, really not a wise refusal.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 11:10:26 |Display all floors

Reply #37 xunhuan_2002's post

Next time if I am going to refuse a boy,  I won't choose that way, let's think, how about to tell him that we are not suitable? nothing in common, not interest, not suitable character, etc, maybe more wise.
For a girl, a house isn't the main factor for marriage, but to get up her career and family and go for a total strange place just for love need a lot of courage, I guess I am a cowardice, I am not that strong to let it behind me, only for love.I think, girls should depend on theirselves, both economy and thinking.
Maybe I am wrong, many girls can sacrifice them for love.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 11:22:30 |Display all floors
you speak english well ,
Best Regard

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.