Author: susansusan

Diary of December [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-1 19:37:04 |Display all floors

New month............

Not a good beginning and not a good ending.
The most unbelieveable thing is the birthday of someone is 12.1.........(World Aids Day)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 08:43:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-1 05:33 PM

it is not only one time.........

i sent to her & help her baba many many times

till now i hv not much money to offer you

So far as I have known you are millionaire, CNY is not a problem.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 08:44:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-1 05:35 PM

btw, to TT cny1000,

i need to spend cny 64 for local bank charges to bank of China(BOC)

& BOC deducts another cny 90 for FEEs

at ~15%, i think it is TOO MUCH of WASTE

ca ...

At that point, I guess 1000 pound is ok,  BOC won't charge 15% pound for their commision.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 08:46:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bombershow at 2008-12-1 07:37 PM
Not a good beginning and not a good ending.
The most unbelieveable thing is the birthday of someone is 12.1.........(World Aids Day)

Millions of someone's birthday is 12.1, including the new-born baby yesterday.
Luckily I am not.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 09:26:32 |Display all floors
Tuesday, December 02, 2008
A house
Yesterday, as I was troubled by the sofa designer, as I didn’t want to have any relationship with him but he kept talking and asking. He asked my mobile number for many times and I thought it wasn’t proper to do that didn’t let him know my number, as we are colleagues. So I told him.
I was not busy at work, but he talked that much and I thought maybe I should find a job to end his interest in talking with me, a suitable way. However I messed it up, I chose a bad way to stop him for talking me too much.
Girls are timid and conservative in their feelings and reaction, especially in relationship. I was not but I was over-reacted. He kept asking me:” Should I invite you for dinner sometimes later.”
I was not interest in going, so I said:” I am sorry but I am not going out with boy alone.”
“But you went for it with your previous boyfriend.” He said:” Why not with me also?”
I thought it was enough, so I asked:” Are you trying to chase me? I have to tell but I have a high standard for choosing Mr Right.”
“ How high is it?” he said.
“ You must buy a house in Guangdong, I am not going back to Hebei( where he comes from).” I said it directly.
He said:” I am very disappointed, you care about material things so much, and you are learnt girl, I can’t believe it.”
I said:” Yes, that is me, I care about it, I can’t leave my family and leave my career but because of love, I follow you to a strange and unknown place, I can’t sacrifice that much, and not love can make me sacrifice that much.”
He said:” I hate that kind of girl, always care about money and money, now I tell you that I am capable of buying a house, I have a sister that is a boss and she can help me for it, now are you regret with what you said!”
Suddenly I was kind of angry with his dare, I am not materialism but he thinks I am, I choose my way for living and he showed his sister wealth to make me regret, So I said:” I guess we don’t suitable for each other, and I am not going to tell you my explanation and convince you to stay in GD and buy a house there.”
Then he said:” You are marry for money, and you will never have true love in your life.”
I troubled with this very much and I want to end up the conversation, so I said:” Yes, I marry for money, not for love, I am not leaving my family because of love, so I guess we are not suitable.”
I felt very sorry for his remark, and I felt rather sad and uneasy, that made me kind of upset last night.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 09:57:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-2 08:44

At that point, I guess 1000 pound is ok,  BOC won't charge 15% pound for their commision.

seems you SMART to count money........pound foolish, penny wise

btw, % drops to 1.5%:lol
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 09:58:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-2 08:43

So far as I have known you are millionaire, CNY is not a problem.

YES what i have x2=million cny

so million hairs:lol
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.