Author: susansusan

Diary of December [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-1 12:33:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-1 09:53
Monday, December 01, 2008
Sunday
It was a nice day for Sunday, I woke at 6.30am, it was cold but I guessed maybe I can get up on time even it is Sunday, so I went up, I went to supermarket and bo ...

Do you drink wihte wine,Susan.You drink half cup of white wine? It's terrible!

Yeah,you mentioned the things you don't like before as following.

Don't like go shopping (which I don't like either)
don't like alcohol (I like drinking red wine and beer)
don't like playing cards(I like playing very much)
don't like watching football games(I like it)

So we have some common  language in something  and at the same time we also have our own favorite and unfarvorite things,so be friends,we should find the common and let the difference exists.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 12:48:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-1 10:59

Although you post nothing in my Nov diary, but I do hope you can join there from Dec.

i also post nothning towarsd the end...........

did you see my oh la la SPRING NEW YEAR 2009 at freetalking???
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 13:36:14 |Display all floors

Reply #8 xunhuan_2002's post

Yes, half cup of white wine, they say it mixes with honey so it is good for skin-care, that is why I decided to drink half cup of white wine. However it isn't wise choice.
Another thing that we have in common, for we both chased the show "prison break" and slept very little, hahaha.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 13:37:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-1 12:48 PM

i also post nothning towarsd the end...........

did you see my oh la la SPRING NEW YEAR 2009 at freetalking???

Oh la la, the year of 2009 comes too early, it should postone and show up one year later.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 13:41:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-12-1 10:55
I 'm happy too,this year's lunar new year approaches very early, but I will not go back to enjoy spring fesitival with my family for 4 successive years.difficult to buy train tickets and can't afff ...

me too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 13:51:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-1 13:36
Yes, half cup of white wine, they say it mixes with honey so it is good for skin-care, that is why I decided to drink half cup of white wine. However it isn't wise choice.
Another thing that we ha ...

So never drink white wine anymore,I don't think it's good to drink white wine,I hate white wine for  that stuff suffer me every year when I drink  that much to vomit once a year, but I know drink certain amount of red wine is good to sleep before bedtime.

Sure,I have viewed the episode 12,and waiting for the next eagerly.I somewhat come to miss that T-Bag,his outstreched tongue image often pictured in my head,haha

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 13:52:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-1 01:41 PM

me too.

Do you mean that you can't go back and spend Spring Festival with your family? Please try your best to get one ticket.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.