Author: susansusan

Diary of December [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2009-1-3 21:04:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-30 09:33

i started the Buddha thread as you wanted

but you DID NOT EVEN leave a line there.......

this is SO UNFAIR, the WORLD SAYS

Actually yr some buddha idea already is in my mind... but the others need to be experienced carefully...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 21:06:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-30 09:34

Pls come here la, i hv bought few 1000's$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ goodies la

for CNY

Also pls see next post as found new sweetie which i also xihuan very much hv soft sweet lips la

but where is yr favorite lips sweetie...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 21:09:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by caringhk at 2008-12-30 09:36

Question is HOW TO CONTROL

when SAW a BEAUTY in front of YOU

Becomes a BEAST or Beauty Staring only

Absolutely, will be out of contorl to be a gentle BEAST la...

let it be when it is not be controled...

[ Last edited by alexangel at 2009-1-3 09:10 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-3 21:23:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2009-1-3 08:54

Now that is your failure, you spend that much to get your sweetie to come to see you, how about spend NOTHING but your sweetie is run to see you?

So under this arrangement, Mr. caring can appoint the more sweeties with the shortest schedule...Smart guy:victory:

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 12:44:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by alexangel at 2009-1-3 21:23

So under this arrangement, Mr. caring can appoint the more sweeties with the shortest schedule...Smart guy:victory:

NO $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, NO TALK OR NO SWEETIE lA

THIS IS THE PRESENT GAMES OF GAMBLING EVEN WITH LOVE
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-5 12:45:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2009-1-3 08:54

Now that is your failure, you spend that much to get your sweetie to come to see you, how about spend NOTHING but your sweetie is run to see you?

UNLESS THAT SWEETIE IS "FENG la"
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-9 20:52:35 |Display all floors
Pretty face does not mean everything

Everyday , I spend 80 minutes on my way office . my friends say that is a troublesome process . but I do not agree , I do enjoy this short trip . I enjoy flowers , new cars out of window , of course if any hot girl sit beside me , I always keep my eyes on her , you know , boy . every time when getting on bus, I meet different story .

A story happen tonight on my way home . when get on bus  , I know that there are two hot girl sitting in the from of bus . as we all say , they have pretty face like angel ; sex , hot ….oh my god , I can not help to watch them on my way home . they are very very pretty . I am enjoying ….
They are eating , laughing , talking . the bus is full of their sweet laughter . as time go by , bus arrive at station , so the girls get down, at this time ,the busman stop them and say nicely : please take your rubbish out of the bus . at this moment all passengers realize that the girls just put rubbish they make omnivorously, their seats are very very dirty…….they keep moving just as  hear nothing . so busman say twice , three times. At this time two girls get angry ,what is more they shout “ it is none of your business , I pay for this trip , I can do everything I want ….” After that they just go…..

At this second , they are not beautiful any more in my eyes . they just have a pretty look , but their heart is dirty .

Remember susan say “ pretty heart is better than pretty face…..” that is real true. So when hunting for my wife , I must pay more attention on this point

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.