Views: 117491|Replies: 965

Diary of December [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-1 09:53:50 |Display all floors
Monday, December 01, 2008
Sunday
It was a nice day for Sunday, I woke at 6.30am, it was cold but I guessed maybe I can get up on time even it is Sunday, so I went up, I went to supermarket and bought the foods, I cooked, at that time I received message from cousin:” Where are to doing now? I have a rest today.”
I went online immediately and I saw her online:” What a beautiful day, why ask for absent today?”
“We are family three all have rest, can we go to your place and have lunch?” she said.
I said:” No, I have a date this afternoon with one friend, we will go shopping together.” Actually I hated shopping, but as friend comes, I must accompany and should not turn down the visit.
I cooked soup, and I drunk it, I listened to the music and I was happy, I was in good mood, I found some jokes online and read them, I can always find some fun from it.
At 3pm, I went out for Gaoming, as I took the bus I regretted, I wore high-heeled shoes and my feet started the pain. It was a nice red high-heeled shoes, it was good for looking but not comfortable at all. I wondered how I go for shopping with friend.
It did hurt, and I wish the shopping can be ended at the shortest time, so at 5pm we left, I went back to company and I received a call from the sales group manager:” Be ready and we will go out for dinner.”
I quickly changed my shoes and jumped into the car, I was happy because I liked the food in that restaurant where we were going, that was why I run so quickly. Besides, I was hungry.
I drunk half cup of alcohol, the strong alcohol made my head dizzy all the time, I thought that I should not drink any alcohol as when I went back, I felt thirsted all the time and drunk a lot of water that made me uncomfortable.
Alcohol isn’t a good thing to drink, I really don’t know why people like it and drink it, and every party makes it as main beverage, maybe I will never drink that again in my life.
After the dinner, we went for shopping and my God, shopping again, I went for two shoppings at the same day, that is tiresome, so I stayed beside the car and waited, I didn’t want to go for shopping, I waited for one hour and finally they finished the buying, I really hate waiting.
When going back, the typist told me:” I heard that the new export seller resigned and moved to another factory for working.”
“ Really?” I was not quite believe that:” Why? I wish he stays and I have the reason for resignation next year.”
“Everybody knows that.” she said.
And actually this morning, I didn’t see him show up in his desk, maybe what the typist said was right.
The strong alcohol made me really uncomfortable at night, I drunk water and got up at night for several times and a big black-eye in my face now.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 10:19:35 |Display all floors

Hello

wow, my good luck to be the first one here.
I have read your Nov diary and got more from it, though I didn't post anything there.
Nice to know you Susan more in Dec. :):)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 10:38:07 |Display all floors
second sofa,
new month, new star, new year is drawing near and near, so happy...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 10:55:49 |Display all floors
I 'm happy too,this year's lunar new year approaches very early, but I will not go back to enjoy spring fesitival with my family for 4 successive years.difficult to buy train tickets and can't affford the flight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 10:59:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zhying0581 at 2008-12-1 10:19 AM
wow, my good luck to be the first one here.
I have read your Nov diary and got more from it, though I didn't post anything there.
Nice to know you Susan more in Dec. :):)

Although you post nothing in my Nov diary, but I do hope you can join there from Dec.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 11:01:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by allenmiao at 2008-12-1 10:38 AM
second sofa,
new month, new star, new year is drawing near and near, so happy...

Actually I am afraid of new thing like new month, new star, new year, means I need to take more responsibility for new TIME, as it drops by.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 11:03:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xunhuan_2002 at 2008-12-1 10:55 AM
I 'm happy too,this year's lunar new year approaches very early, but I will not go back to enjoy spring fesitival with my family for 4 successive years.difficult to buy train tickets and can't afff ...

I am sorry but I hope you can try and go back to stay with your family during Spring Festival, ticket is hard to buy but you are 50% to get a ticket.
I will go back to my family, luckily my family isn't very far away even 4 hours by bus.
You are the world

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.