Views: 4931|Replies: 7

What is wrong with my Chinese Roommate? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-30 09:07:06 |Display all floors
I have a female Chinese roommate.  She has had sex with 4 men (2 married and 2 that had boyfriends).  3 of them MUCH older than her.  I tried to tell her what she is doing is wrong.  She disagrees.  She said as long as their wives/girlfriends don't find out then no one is getting hurt.  She said she is single and can have sex with anyone she wants.  

I can't believe she, a Chinese girl, would do this.  Most Chinese girls I know are traditional or at least has a lot more morals than her.  Why would she do this?

I mean, I like her as a friend, that is why I keep her as a roommate, plus she helps with Chinese and stuff, but I think her morals are very very bad.

What do you all think?

Thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 17:59:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by markis at 2008-11-30 09:07
I have a female Chinese roommate.  She has had sex with 4 men (2 married and 2 that had boyfriends).  3 of them MUCH older than her.  I tried to tell her what she is doing is wrong.  She disagrees. ...

are you a foreign man?

sh's probably doing that for your sake

if she lives with a foreign man as a roommate, she is DEFINITELY not normal..

and no normal Chinese girl will want to be your gf as long as you are living with her

lose her

or make a rule that there is to be no sex in the house, only a steady bf can come over

i would be concerned about my own security in such a house with boys coming and going..

lock up tight

the worst part about such empty and meaningless girls is they are most likely infecting the inocent wives with HIV

you have a girl with some very serious psychological problems on your hands..

pray it all never comes out

I would definitely not waste another minute on her one way or the other..

kicking her out is best.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 18:53:42 |Display all floors

Reply #1 markis's post

I agree you your roommate is so bad!
and I also agree you that most Chinese girls are  traditional or at least has a lot more morals than her!!
here,I think your roomate must in some problems when she was young!
I guess that she may be had a not good childhood or  met a severe loss or defeat,so she want to get something such warm or monney
from those men!!!!
So, do you  think she will happy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 13:37:28 |Display all floors
were these 4 guys in 4 days or something? you just said 4 guys? is it over a year??

I just think the part where they are much older then her is terrible. She's seriously nothing but a chinese fantasy to some old pervs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 16:15:11 |Display all floors

Markis needs to clarify the situation.

My first impression is that Markis and the girl (and maybe some other girls and boys) live in the same apartment.  They each have their own room but share other facilities.

In that case, there is nothing wrong with that girl.  You might have different attitude towards life and sex from hers, but there is nothing wrong with either you or her.  Her personal life has nothing to do with you.

You might need to find a girlfriend so that you have something to focus on...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 22:55:23 |Display all floors
she is a fool,she must be with inanity,she is aimless
arise and go forth
english is part of my life

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-3 10:08:48 |Display all floors
one of married men is 2.5 times her age - she seriously loves him.  Talks to him as much as possible.  They have been together unofficially for over a year.
The other married man is almost 2 times her age - she enjoys the sex with him.  Only together for a few weeks.
One of the boyfriends is almost 2 times her age - she has been with him officially for over a year.  One of the other boyfriends is same age as her - she has only been with him a few times.

Yes, I know it is not my business, I just can't believe it is happening.  At least not to a Chinese girl and I can't believe that littleboat said there is nothing wrong with a girl who has sex with married men!!!!????  How can littleboat say that?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.