Views: 3300|Replies: 6

a的用法 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-29 11:55:40 |Display all floors
My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain, among other things, a work permit, a residence permit and a health permit.

这三个a是否都是不可省略的?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 11:56:43 |Display all floors

以下这两种说法都错了么?

My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain a work permit, residence permit and health permit.

My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain work permit, residence permit and health permit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 15:15:21 |Display all floors
permit在这里作“许可证”解释,是实在的具体名词,前面的a不能省。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 18:00:32 |Display all floors
OK:) My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain, among other things, a work permit, a residence permit and a health permit.

OK:) My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain a work permit, residence permit and health permit.

OK:) My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain work, residence, and health permits.

NO My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain work permit, residence permit and health permit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 02:08:54 |Display all floors
Thanks, boke.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 08:34:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2008-11-29 11:55
My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain, among other things, a work permit, a residence permit and [color=Re ...

I think all the "a" cannot be deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 08:45:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by littleboat at 2008-11-29 11:56
My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need to obtain a work permit, residence permit and health permit.

My understanding is that, if you work for a company, you will need ...

yes, there are something wrong.
Because all the noun(count noun) must be modified by adj. or definite article or indefinite article or possessive pronouns, etc..
Even the parallel nouns cannot share the same modified word.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.