Author: irresistible

is it okay to marry chinese girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-31 10:09:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irresistible at 2008-11-29 03:13
hey all..!
                 i've a question and that is, is it okay to marry a chinese girl?? am not chinese so my one chinese friend (boy) told me not to marry chinese girl , he said chinese gi ...

I think to marry a Chinese girl is OK.
Chinese people are influenced by the long and acient Chinese history and culture. In ancient times, the women were forfidened to go out and see the strangers, especially men. Now the times has changed, but most Chinese women still think to be a good wife is the best choice. They prefer to be a good wife rather than a working lady.
Well, if you marry a Chinese lady, maybe there is a conflict between your culture and the Chinese culture. If you really fall in love with a Chinese girl, I think you will be happy. And then to get married is a good choice.
Just my personal opinion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:18:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irresistible at 2008-11-29 03:40
u people should suggest something. it'll surely help me. so plz people write whatever u think...

actually it is NOT RIGHT.......as you people Play & Leave after a few days
What's on your mind now........ooooooooooooooo la la....Kind Regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:19:18 |Display all floors
my european friends told me however they still prefers blondies & red heads

& CANNOT live with black hairs

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 10:19:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by melon1008 at 2008-12-31 10:09

I think to marry a Chinese girl is OK.
Chinese people are influenced by the long and acient Chinese history and culture. In ancient times, the women were forfidened to go out and see the strang ...

but NEVER to a skinny kiwi

or MAD Ozzie la

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 11:35:50 |Display all floors
marriage  sometimes   is  very  boring  if  you  do  not  love  her,so  if  you  love  a   girl  whether   she  is  a  chinese  or  not,you  should  determine   to  choose  the  right  one  bravely.before my  marriage,i  am  surrealistic  enough   to  ignore  the  culture  diffirence   and  diffirent  character,which  made  my  life  embarrassed and  little  happy.

my  advice  is  if  you  love  her  deeply  ,your  chooose  is  choosing  her  as  your  wife,if  you  are  only  interested  in  her  good  apperance  and  body,no  love,you  should  be  vigilent   in  making  mind,which  dominates  your  fate.

bless  you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-31 18:59:05 |Display all floors
as I know lots of foreigners trying to get local girls to get a new life,including me,
that's good start.

If I were in Lon don, I would choose UK girls.
Who Am I ?
------------------------------------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2009-1-1 00:03:22 |Display all floors
When you have two or more people living together

Conflict is inevitable

Best not to blame it on nationality, mother-in-laws or weather!    :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.