Views: 11815|Replies: 42

is it okay to marry chinese girl? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-29 03:13:03 |Display all floors
hey all..!
                 i've a question and that is, is it okay to marry a chinese girl?? am not chinese so my one chinese friend (boy) told me not to marry chinese girl , he said chinese girls r not good wives they can only be good girlfriends . so plz guys give ur opinons...... and suggest something good so i should move to next step or step back.....
  one more thing can a foreigner buy a apartment in china?? bcoz someone told me cant buy but there should be some law or something for foreigner to buy some property.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 03:40:12 |Display all floors
u people should suggest something. it'll surely help me. so plz people write whatever u think...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 07:38:42 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 08:55:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irresistible at 2008-11-29 03:13
hey all..!
                 i've a question and that is, is it okay to marry a chinese girl?? am not chinese so my one chinese friend (boy) told me not to marry chinese girl , he said chinese gi ...

let me tell u

you are stupid

your friend is stupid and

your post is totally stupid

is ok for a woman to marry you? NO, because u are stupid :@ :@ :@

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 08:56:53 |Display all floors

my suggestion

Originally posted by irresistible at 2008-11-29 03:40
u people should suggest something. it'll surely help me. so plz people write whatever u think...

get out of here

get a life far from here

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 10:33:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by irresistible at 2008-11-29 03:13
hey all..!
                 i've a question and that is, is it okay to marry a chinese girl?? am not chinese so my one chinese friend (boy) told me not to marry chinese girl , he said chinese gi ...

where is your friend from?i want give him a beat.In fact ,there are many good chinese girls.They are
kind ,beautiful ,lovely and so on!Don't be misunderstood by your bad friend!
ways exist everywhere!
Everything will be ok!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 10:47:29 |Display all floors

YOUR FEELING

Originally posted by irresistible at 2008-11-29 03:13 AM
hey all..!

I am a Chinese girl, in my opinion i think the most important thing is the feeling you got!
Most Chinese girls are tender,gentle and ladylike such as me,hehe
Make your decision by yourself,believe you can make a good choice!!!:)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.