Views: 1830|Replies: 3

how can I sence the love from GOD [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-28 22:35:29 |Display all floors
SOMETIMES,I  ofen  feel  cold in  this world,almost driving  me  losing  the  desire  for  live.

Even  my  parents  take  care  of  me,my  friends  are  kind  to  me,but  strangly  I  can  not  sence  the  love  around  me,I  think  over  and  over,why  can't  I  sence  the  love  around  me?

Last  night,I  lied  in  bed,very  sad,without  love,the  life  seems  like  the  fallen leaves,no  meaning.but  after  some  minutes,I  suddenly   comprehend  that  the human  being  must  use  the  eye,mouth,skin,ear,body,nose  to  sence  this  complicated  world.

So  I  find  when  we   see  the  sun,shining  in  sky,which  make  our  body's  warm,it  is  love;when  we  listen   the  song  of  wind  through  our  ear  ,it  is  love;we eat  the  delicious  food  through  our  mouth,it  is  love;we  smell  the  fragrance of  flowers  through   our  nose  and  the  beautiful  flowers  make  our  eye  comfortable.that  is  love.

Everyday,we  meet  the  love,do  not  ignore  them,to  lower  your  standard  to define  the  love.love  is  everywhere,GOD  is  in  your  heart.

Smile  and  happy!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-11-28 22:49:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-28 23:35
SOMETIMES,I  ofen  feel  cold in  this world,almost driving  me  losing  the  desire  for  live.

Even  my  parents  take  care  of  me,my  friends  are  kind  to  me,but  strangly  I  can  not   ...

Contact JBG. He's possibly able to answer your question or phone the salvation army. They take care of people in need.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 23:18:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-28 23:13
Salvation,

finding concrete and genuine love isn't too difficult; I found it (though I had to wait a few years before I met her).

Love doesn't show off, doesn't make much ado about itself an ...

no,finding  love  to  me,feel  it  difficultly,because  my  feeling  is  so  dull  that  make  me  unmoved.

I  am  the  one  who  is  on  the  puzzled  road

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 01:40:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-28 22:35

Even  my  parents  take  care  of  me,my  friends  are  kind  to  me,but  strangly  I  can  not   ...

Love is in the heart!   :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.