0.00% (0)
0.00% (0)
40.00% (2)
Your current user group has no poll permission

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 17:07:12 |Display all floors

chinese culture????

Aiya

[size=-2]hey you, little idiot, we are in China, did u realize that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 17:11:30 |Display all floors
one think i always eally liked about HK and Tai Wan and Macau are the Christmas spirit

and I REALLY like how its being more and more present in China every year,

[size=-2] regardless of people like twotobe doing their best to discourage it...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 17:15:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-11-28 17:11
one think i always eally liked about HK and Tai Wan and Macau are the Christmas spirit

and I REALLY like how its being more and more present in China every year,

[size=-2] regardless of peopl ...

too late to correct ur nonsenses thread

what u have to understand is

we are in China, we dont celebrate thanksgiving, christmas

just there are stores and shopping malls with nice decorations, that is totally different

that u fake christmas spirit

are u missing ur native Hawaii???

cheer up tough man :l
ol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 18:10:32 |Display all floors
wrong...

whereever I am.. there, too, is Christmas

and there are many Chinese from overseas that call the "Mainland their home.. and from Tai wan and from Hong Kong..

in fact, japan, and Korea have even bigger Christmas seasons..

so.. what I think.. and im not really going out on alimb here.. is you are a laowai.. non-chinese as they come.. and are hiding in China.. bringing all of your delinquency with you, in hopes that this really "is China".. where "we don't" HAHA celebrate Christmas..

in the future, refer to yourself, only.. and never again be it heard for YOUR mouth to DEFINE what IS and IS NOT

CHINESE

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 18:11:37 |Display all floors
Black Friday is the Friday after Thanksgiving in the United States, where it is the beginning of the traditional Christmas shopping season.

Since Thanksgiving falls on the fourth Thursday in November in the United States, Black Friday may be as early as the 23rd and as late as the 29th of November.

Black Friday is not an official holiday, but many employees take the day off, which increases the number of potential shoppers.

Retailers often decorate for the Christmas season weeks beforehand.

Many retailers open very early (typically 5 am or even earlier) and offer doorbuster deals and loss leaders to draw people to their stores.

Although Black Friday, as the first shopping day after Thanksgiving, has served as the unofficial beginning of the Christmas season at least since the start of the modern Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in 1924

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-11-28 18:18:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-11-28 19:10
wrong...

whereever I am.. there, too, is Christmas

and there are many Chinese from overseas that call the "Mainland their home.. and from Tai wan and from Hong Kong..

in fact, japan,  ...

in fact, japan, and Korea have even bigger Christmas seasons..

Nonsense, Japan has not a singe X-mas holiday. It is a common working day in this country. People just like the decorations at department stores, that's it. For Japanese people X-mas is as important as a bobsled race in the tropics. Christian population in Japan is <1%. A negligible quantity by all standards.

Korea, yes they do have some Christians, unfortunately!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.