Author: yuan_zcen

Sarkozy to blame for summit delay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-29 19:00:57 |Display all floors

Let's not forget this, please when talking about this person......

The Dalai Lama's administration acknowledged today that it received $1.7 million a year in the 1960's from the Central Intelligence Agency, but denied reports that the Tibetan leader benefited personally from an annual subsidy of $180,000.

The money allocated for the resistance movement was spent on training volunteers and paying for guerrilla operations against the Chinese, the Tibetan government-in-exile said in a statement. It added that the subsidy earmarked for the Dalai Lama was spent on setting up offices in Geneva and New York and on international lobbying.

Published: October 2, 1998 by The New York Times

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 20:17:09 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 21:06:36 |Display all floors

Reply #6 seneca's post

Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-28 11:53
Irrelevant! The Chinese ruling elite are always the first in the queue for whiners and complainers, and they are never seen in the line for the blamed, accused and guilty.

Lack of perspective, l ...

Do you think Sarkozy is right? And when he do the thing that plan to meet with the Dalai Lama, do you think that he isn't just  play his political show for the EU people especially for the French? So, do you think Sarkozy isn't the really  problem maker?

Now I tell you he "Sarkozy" is wrong and his action is so stupid!

China Municipal just want to join a summit as normal to cope with the crisis with EU. But EU 'hurt' China badly many times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 15:28:17 |Display all floors

Reply #7 seneca's post

Do you think Sarkozy is right? And when he do the thing that plan to meet with the Dalai Lama, do you think that he isn't just  play his political show for the EU people especially for the French? So, do you think Sarkozy isn't the really  problem maker?
Now I tell you he "Sarkozy" is wrong and his action is so stupid!
China Municipal just want to join a summit as normal to cope with the crisis with EU. But EU 'hurt' China badly many times.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 20:26:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-30 20:09
You will find it a tad challenging to spot any post by me in which I refer to the Chinese government as a 'regime'.

When I sued it in the above context it was in the context of someone who  ...

Avoiding the truth again, as usual.

The truth is so cruel too you, that you refuse to face it.

[ Last edited by augusten at 2008-11-30 08:28 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-30 20:34:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-30 20:27
The Khambapa is currently in Indian exile. And no, the Indians would like him to return....

Rather than, you should flee to India and no one wants you to return.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-11-30 21:05:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-30 21:27
Surprise: My response to Izqiang1006 hasn't appeared yet, will perhaps never appear...

What's wrong? I answered his or her question in the affirmative.

I didn't do that out of spite. Rather ...

Khambapa, now 21 years old? He was sent to India as a mole when he was 14 y.o.?

Never heard about such a guy. If true, then I've to wonder about India's s3cr3t service. Anyhow, I have my strong doubts about their capability after the Mumbai events.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.