Author: yuan_zcen

Sarkozy to blame for summit delay [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-29 15:39:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-28 22:49

The industry that allow you to stay and live in China? (yest curse everything about it)

Err... overstayed visa [size=-2]english teacher?

Seneca is not a English teacher. He is a small merchant living in Guangzhou.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 15:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-29 15:34

How stupid you are, North Breeze! You are in essence saying that Chinese marriage registrar allow laowais to bribe them in order to get long-term residency rights...

You have no trust in the ...

Seneca:

Don't your mother never teach you to keep a civil tongue in your  head? You prefer abandoming yourself into being a nasty Mr Name-calling.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 16:06:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-11-28 10:37
Throw the ball to Sarkozy, putting him into the ... In Paris, a French government spokesman confirmed on Thursday that Sarkozy would not change his plan to meet with the Dalai Lama.

I ha ... [/quote]

That means:'谁家的孩子谁抱回'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 16:07:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-29 15:34
You have no trust in the PSB and in all your authorities, apparently...  ...

I believe them implementing sick policy of over-protecting foreigners, you're one of the beneficial.

Sad for you as this shows what a traitorous person you must be - supporting a regime of which you know it is amenable to doing someone a favour if the amount of money pushed under a table is 'right'...

The same "regime" that you embrace and made you willingly stay here? The same "regime" that saved you from being an unemployed? The same "regime" whose policy make it easier for you to eat porridge here?

No, North Breeze - I wouldn't stoop so low even if it secured my right to live in Paradise!

You do stay and live here!, a hard facts that tells you're "so low even if it secured your right to live in Paradise! "

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 16:08:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-11-29 15:39
Seneca is not a English teacher. He is a small merchant living in Guangzhou.

Maybe, he made money here and got the direct benefit from Chinese policy, that's for sure.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 18:13:16 |Display all floors
Yuan,

You have Sarkozy pegged pretty well, actually. He is capricious and also quite opportunistic. Indeed, most of the EU states are pretty opportunistic and short-sighted.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 18:52:03 |Display all floors

I think that the problem is.......

that Sarkozy just wanted to please his "cat walk" wife for the magazine pictures (that sell so well by the way)and didn't expect what consequences his decison would have. Considering he is a right to tthe right wing political member (closer to Hitler than Marx, the truth be told) it is suprising that he supports the DL who wants to split a part of a country. He should be careful of the companies he keeps and remember that the DL is independentist anti-system.

Mr. Sarkozy, what are you going to do with the DL when he goes down to Corsica to met the corsican independentists.....also invite him and his friends to "fillet mignon"?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.