Author: rosepanther

Do you fight in your marriage about money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-2 18:55:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-12-1 22:13
I wonder whether your wife has a similar educational background to yours? Does she have any degree?

If a woman has a lower education than her husband then she will by necessity want to depend o ...

My wife has got a similar educational background to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 18:56:37 |Display all floors
Originally posted by whit3dov3s at 2008-12-2 11:26
Oh so you and your wife Italian?
First you need to fulfil her sex desire. Once you meet her needs, you will then become a true MAN and then she will listen to everything you say.....

She is Italian I am chinese.I am more than a true man dear.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 18:58:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by breezeeyang at 2008-12-2 10:58
Maybe money is not the only issue you are facing. Let's put the money problem aside and assume that you and your wife have no dispute on money, can you guarantee that you would not find another pro ...

Yes dear money is not the only problem .it is the most serious problem.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 19:02:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by breezeeyang at 2008-12-2 13:27

Exactly. This is what I am trying to convey.
Demanding other people to change their native habit will only result in endless disputes and arguments. So tolerance and mutual understanding becom ...

My wife has got a huge salary per month.It could be enough to have a comfortable life without me working.

I can not compromise to the idea of spending all of it on our clothings.It is insane.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 19:03:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eric_888888 at 2008-12-2 11:13

only wise people could say that,everyone has the right to choose their life style,any action try to change other's original habit will get trouble

Not in a marriage with a common target.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 19:13:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eric_888888 at 2008-12-2 10:29
there is no one woman don't love shopping,especially young woman,maybe both of your don't have to face many pressures from house load,family output ,  bring-up the child,i believe if your wife real ...

I am proud of my wife's appearance.She buys nice clothes for me and our son.This is nice ,every man
is happy if his wife buys nice clothes for him .

As far as good.My objection is based on her exaggeration.Many times I have no chance to wear some  clothes even once.

What is the use for a small child to get dressed in expensive clothes.

I have just created my own business ,I want to keep it alive ,I want to expand it ,I need money.
  It is stupid to be spent without a limit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 19:46:46 |Display all floors
it is not a very easy thing that you can live together so long time,If you want to contiune to be with your wife, maybe you must change some for each other,  isn't it?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.