Author: rosepanther

Do you fight in your marriage about money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-2 10:29:40 |Display all floors
there is no one woman don't love shopping,especially young woman,maybe both of your don't have to face many pressures from house load,family output ,  bring-up the child,i believe if your wife realize the living condition will going to bad,as long as she always spend most of her money on the useless thing.she could turn to good,take it easy.meanwhile a beautiful wife is also your pride.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:47:07 |Display all floors

Reply #23 eric_888888's post

beauty is not as important as money-saving ``~
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:51:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by susansusan at 2008-12-2 09:39
If she spends what she earns, she is going to hate your regulation.

if you use up your own money ,how is your next step?

hate your husband's control?

or threaten him for spending his money ?
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 10:58:36 |Display all floors

tolerance

Maybe money is not the only issue you are facing. Let's put the money problem aside and assume that you and your wife have no dispute on money, can you guarantee that you would not find another problem on your wife? So money is not the key point here, the key point is you and your wife are different people. No matter what kinds of reasons you can find, and no matter how reasonable and correct those reasons seem to be, they are your reasons. You can not demand other people to behave as the same as you.

[ Last edited by breezeeyang at 2008-12-2 11:02 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 11:13:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by breezeeyang at 2008-12-2 10:58
Maybe money is not the only issue you are facing. Let's put the money problem aside and assume that you and your wife have no dispute on money, can you guarantee that you would not find another pro ...

only wise people could say that,everyone has the right to choose their life style,any action try to change other's original habit will get trouble

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 11:26:04 |Display all floors

Reply #10 rosepanther's post

Oh so you and your wife Italian?
First you need to fulfil her sex desire. Once you meet her needs, you will then become a true MAN and then she will listen to everything you say.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 13:27:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by eric_888888 at 2008-12-2 11:13

only wise people could say that,everyone has the right to choose their life style,any action try to change other's original habit will get trouble

Exactly. This is what I am trying to convey.
Demanding other people to change their native habit will only result in endless disputes and arguments. So tolerance and mutual understanding become more important, especially for a couple who will have to spend the rest of their life together. My advice is if the problem is not serious and principal, just ignore it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.