Author: rosepanther

Do you fight in your marriage about money? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-28 23:32:50 |Display all floors
I  always  fight  with  my  wife  on  money  issue.

before  we  married,I  think  money  we  earned  belongs  to  us,unnecssery  to  fight  with each  other.

but  my  wife  do  not  follow  this  princle,keep  her  money  firmly,and  grasping  my  money.she  was  stupid  enough  to  make  me  devoice  with  her.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:26:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by loststar at 2008-11-28 08:14
Why not you married with accountant?

That will resolve your money issues.

I am joking with you.My wife is accountant who know how to budget the incoming,how to control consumption,how to spen ...

Balanced spending brings balance in life hehe

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:30:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-11-28 11:02
Money is not a PROBLEM but a Challenge in our marriage.Women who nowadays seem to earn more and more money tend to spend money more freely than men.Maybe it's their nature to de ...

We want our wife to be dressed in nice clothes and take care of herself within a limit.
  In Italy women are crazy about spending for themselves which is very annoying and absurb

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:34:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-28 23:32
I  always  fight  with  my  wife  on  money  issue.

before  we  married,I  think  money  we  earned  belongs  to  us,unnecssery  to  fight  with each  other.

but  my  wife  do  not  follow  t ...

This is  even worse.At least my wife spends her own money.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:36:17 |Display all floors

Reply #9 rosepanther's post

Today I heard one news that HK spouse follows A-A family finance after they married.

That can avoid the money issue in family affairs..

But I donot know if it is true.
Live in the movie!!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:37:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-11-28 18:46

Your wife is a very beautiful woman Rosey ,you must be proud of that.She does not buy nice clothes on ly for herself.She cares so much about you.She buys so nice clothes for you.Bear in ...

Xilaren, you do very well.My wife does not know what saving means.I am quite clever to save mine .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 19:43:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ronglimeng at 2008-11-28 21:50
My wife and I fight about just about everything else but not about money!

I think we both agree that in a marriage there is never "my money" and "your money", only "our ...

In Italy women pay much attention on their appearance.I am one of them who admires his wife to be well dressed .Fashion flows promoting consumption ,by spending so much on clothes , jewellery and cosmetics is more than obssession.
One of the main reasons of our fights is about money.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.