your computer is installed in your kitchen~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 15:50:57 |Display all floors

Reply #44 twotobe's post

big laughing mouth....
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-2 20:07:40 |Display all floors
xilaren I read your threads quite often to see how serious is your feelings about the guy.

I am jealous when I see how much love feelings you have got for my country ,the chinese language
and how much effort you make so as to expand your business with the chinese guy.

I 've tried many times to prevent and protect you.They do not work for you.You are stubborn.

I want to help you with your business with him.I will be on your side .

I am very jealous because my wife does not want our child to learn chinese .does not want to have chinese friends in the house.

What a big difference to you.Your son is learning chinese.I wish she were like you.
She has her own way to loving me.

I have collected even more addresses with shops.I will send them when I finish.

Thank you for loving China .

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-12-3 00:17:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rosepanther at 2008-12-2 20:07
xilaren I read your threads quite often to see how serious is your feelings about the guy.

I am jealous when I see how much love feelings you have got for my country ,the chinese language
a ...

Stop making comparisons.People express love in a different way.
Thank you for the addresses.No rush.My friend has got many orders at the moment.Take your time.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.