Author: xilaren

do [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-11-27 06:56:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-26 19:18
if  i  love  my  wife,i  would  never  speak   uncomfortable  remarks  to  her  who  need  me  care  and  tolerate,but sometimes  i  could  not  bear  her  wrongdoing,like  treating  and  lying to  ...

cruel words kill love .We must be careful.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 08:45:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-11-26 17:50
I am wondering why people who love each other sometimes  they have got so much selfishness that they hit and poison each other with their words.

A very close friend of mine ,a married couple ,ha ...

I think it isn't about the love matters. They love each other, absolutely. But when they get angry, things are different. They will use abusive and insultive words to hurt each other, which is not their real intention. I have never met a couple who don't quarrel in their daily life. So don't worry about it. Time will prove everything if they really love each other.:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 09:39:30 |Display all floors

Reply #1 xilaren's post

Love deeply,hurt deeply.

People may express love in different ways which always confuse spectators.If every couple of the world all peaceful get along with each other,then there might be no divorce and the life must be a little bit "Humdrum". They perhaps could not find out other better outlets to release their sentiments.The pressure of life makes them impatient and irritable.So they squabble with each other.

There is no end of couple quarrel,I thought.
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 18:33:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mariame at 2008-11-27 08:45

I think it isn't about the love matters. They love each other, absolutely. But when they get angry, things are different. They will use abusive and insultive words to hurt each other, which is no ...

abusive words are poisonous.Sometimes they kill.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 18:34:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-11-27 09:39
Love deeply,hurt deeply.

People may express love in different ways which always confuse spectators.If every couple of the world all peaceful get along with ea ...

I can understand it for a short time but not for months.
If quarrels last for months it is dangerous to destroy feelings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 13:51:38 |Display all floors

Reply #12 xilaren's post

yes,quarrel endangers marriage safety.
but if we could control it in a limited extent which depends on the couple's patience&tolerance,the quarrel is just a sort of spice of our daily family life.
Heavens bless you & me!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-28 17:18:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by hardluck2008 at 2008-11-28 13:51
yes,quarrel endangers marriage safety.
but if we could control it in a limited extent which depends on the couple's patience&tolerance,the quarrel is just a sort of spice of our daily family l ...

I agree with you but if we put too much spice on the food then the food becomes useless ,can not be eaten and thrown to the bin.:Q

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.