Views: 5162|Replies: 6

Only the cheapest among the cheaps support China soccer [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-25 17:10:09 |Display all floors
I don't know if I've put it right but let me write it againt — Only the cheapest among the cheaps support China soccer, or in Chinese 只有最贱的人才支持中国足球. Am I right?

If you're a foreigner, don't laugh at me and if you're a Chinese, trust me.

As a diahard soccer or football fan for 15 years and after 7 years doing sports-related reporting, this is the only conclusion I would draw from wasting all my attentions on China football.

A very rational and reasonable man like me, I forgive all criticizing words against chinese soccer in whatever sorts, sarcastic, abusive or filthy. However hopeless your words are, there's no hope they could be even more hopeless than China soccer. And however dirty your words go, they couldn't be dirtier than the soccer opperation environment in China.

Bribes, derelictions, match-fixing, gambling, all kinds of corruptions you could ever think of, China soccer have perfect examples.

Market shrank from top of Asia to one of the worst. Team China slump to Asia's 10. Soccer fans have been fooling around for years and most of sensible men leave. Guess what? CFA keep making stupid decisions, including the most recent one judging the decade's failure was due to a commercialized market instead of themselves.

I've spent 3 years in building a habit -- turning a blind eye on China soccer game.

So, let's gather together. Save our energy, intelligence, emotion and most important of all, money from this loser's field.
http://www.pampers.com.cn/bsod/seebaby.asp?ID=sh00017

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-25 17:25:31 |Display all floors
You hate it because you used to love it more than anything...
[url=http://www.chinahdtv.org/promotionlink.php?key=24856e9c0fb449bb9366b526cbeb40dc][img]http://www.chinahdtv.org/pic/prolink.png[/img][/url]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-25 17:29:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by yuan_zcen at 2008-11-25 17:25
You hate it because you used to love it more than anything...

Hatred arises from love, right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-29 20:07:58 |Display all floors
:)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-4 14:44:39 |Display all floors

Hard times for China's clubs as game declines

By Liu Zhen Liu Zhen – Wed Dec 3, 7:13 pm ET

BEIJING (Reuters) – Another miserable soccer season in China drew to an underwhelming close when Shandong Luneng claimed the Chinese Super League (CSL) title with a goalless home draw at the weekend.

Failure for the national and Olympic teams has combined with continuing violence, protests, crime and allegations of corruption on the domestic front to confound the efforts of officials and clubs to arrest the decline of the game in China.

The negative image of soccer among the Chinese and the consequent declining attendances at games are behind the struggle to attract money into the sport and several clubs face a bleak future.

Shenzhen, champions in 2004, may end up being dissolved as their main investor has announced he wants to offload the club after losing 35 million yuan ($5.12 million) running it for the past three years.

"Even if someone gives me money, I just do not want to be troubled by Chinese football any longer," said Yang Saixin, who bought Shenzhen from the previous owner for a nominal one yuan.

Liaoning, who had for years lingered in the top flight by selling their best players, made no money at all this season and were relegated.

Officials sent a letter to fans blaming the club's demise on the depressed climate of Chinese football and their own poor management.

"In recent years the club has been struggling with unrest and heavy debt," it said. "The stress has exhausted us."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-6 00:48:15 |Display all floors

your WORDIN' is totally wrong...

Originally posted by qollop at 11/25/08 04:10 AM
I don't know if I've put it right but let me write it againt — Only the cheapest among the cheaps support China soccer, or in Chinese 只有最贱的人才支持中国足球. Am I right?

If you're a foreign ...

you have your own opinion & i am NOT sure if i respect it or not...but that's just your humble opinion...you should eliminate the word, CHEAP for somethin else would be more suitable   :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-8 14:21:48 |Display all floors

Terry Singh

Dear Sir  
             Focus on grassroots football you will get more satisfied, i have been involed in grassroots football for more then fiveteen years,

and i have travelled the world teaching soccer and i see grassroots football in china a big opportunities to tech young players,  

and get them trained to go abroad for education and play soccer.you can get more information on my work on,

www.terrysingh.spaces.live.com.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.