Author: voice_cd

China, India rising, but face bumpy ride: forecast! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-26 22:06:27 |Display all floors
i am not understand deeply  in the economic matters ,but i may a great progress to my country`s economy by any account !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 22:19:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by icyflame111 at 2008-11-26 12:17

It is the character of the whole nation or ..people, corruption will persist. But we chinese people always have sth to compensate for it. So, in my point of view, China is promising anyway.

As generally speaking, the road is hard, the hope is well, and what's my opinion is that I don't think the ending is fail, I just tell the truth what is the problem. A country must be a complex system which can be run automatic. so the integrality, sanity must be completely.
I also think that China has great development in recent 30 years. just as our body. and it will be strong one day.
But we must face our issue: corruption,we must deal with it, control it, don't lose people's faith, also moral as this problem.

[ Last edited by kennethjou at 2008-11-26 10:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 22:24:02 |Display all floors
I know China is rising.  It should be as a traditionally and potentially strong country.

I love my country.  So nice to be born here with those romantic poems and lyrics, the culture, the long history, the wisdom that are passed generation by generation from my ancestors.

The solid foundation paves way for a better future.  We will have it with our effort.

But why should you fight over this issue permantly whether China would rise to the top, over taking USA/ leaving far behind EU countries?

I should make you know.  We have the best wishes to make China stronger.

But it never matters to us whether China is No. 1 or No. 10...

For China to be in this world for thousands of years, a land that thousands of generations lived and loved... the brilliant culture...and the people around..so proud...

China's road was never smooth since 2 centuries ago..maybe it has always been bumy..

just in this place... we feel happy...

and reading the western newspapers, magazines, those household name magazines, i could finally come down to the truth:  they never know China... because they never do anything to know about it...

then it continously demonize it.,.. i am used to that...

India, a country not so far away from China, is very unfamiliar to me...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-26 22:31:30 |Display all floors
Originally posted by rfaienglish at 2008-11-26 22:06
i am not understand deeply  in the economic matters ,but i may a great progress to my country`s economy by any account !

It's just like our body, you are not understand biology even though our life, but you can feel that you have a great progress, becoming
strong or sapiential.
The question is which kind of problem with us when we are pullulation? such as cancer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-27 22:35:23 |Display all floors
never had i wet to tahat country ,i mean ,the india ,but ,i think,the two country has some similar problems,such as,booming population.as there areso many peple in both country ,some that could have been handle may can't be handled in near future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-1 01:27:45 |Display all floors

India faces much more than social difficulties

Readers here should take into account that India and the South Asia region face a more immediate and direct threat than mere "social difficulties" What these US intelligence  (an oxymoron IMO) agents foresee is very simple and vague possibilities.
The real threat is a conflict that becomes nuclear war between Pakistan and India.Despite recent peace efforts between the two, the possibilty of military intervention by India into Pakistan is quite strong and realistic-especially after the recent events in Mumbai ,which the Indians are trying to blame on Pakistan.
In case of conflict, an invasion of Pakistan would not be met by conventional warfare by the Pakistani military.This could rapidly escalate into a history shaping nuclear conflict .
Its ironic that the USA used to support the Pakistani "freedom fighters" before they were terrrorists and even hoped they would attack China.Now they are taking the side of the Indians against the terrorists.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.