Author: salvation

loving your enemy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-23 07:08:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by justbabygirl at 2008-11-23 00:58
if you love your enemy, then, by definition, he's not your enemy...

i hate my enemies, and will battle them to the death

thars what enemy means

and if you have no enemies, you are nobody,  ...

yes,in  this  world  we  must  be  vigilent  because  some  bad  people (beast) want  to  destroy  you.but  have  you considered   the  bad  case  before   why  that people  want  to  destroy   you  just  because  they  want  your  money?

yes,we  are  always  hurted  by  others,by  some  stupid  people,but  everything  has  two  sides,the  other  one  would  make  you  comprehend  the  nature  of  the matter,which  would  turn your  fragile  character  to  stronger  one.

i  feel  your  angry  at  the  enemy,you  can  not  tolerate,if  you  have  rights  to  eliminate  them without  punishment,do  you  want  to  eliminate  them,the  answer is  abosoluely  yes,but  after  that,maybe  you  felt  better  than  before,how  can  you  make  your  life  happy  for  long  time  just  through eliminating?that  is  no answer,the  right  is  to  love,it  is  not  easy,but  you  should  try.you  should  understand  in  this  world  almost  everyone  has  the  wrong  ideas  about  how  to  live happily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 07:51:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-23 06:39

because   they  do  not  know  the  meaning  of  love.

if  the  white  know  the  love,they  would  not  drive  the  black  to  slave.

yes  ,some   priests   had  sex  scandals,they  are  ...

Haha, why did the God ask the white who mouth "oh my god" everyday to drive the black slaves?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 07:53:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-23 06:44

if  this  thing  happened  to  me,i  would  defend.

if  the one  who  are  brutal  enough,you  can  not  think  him  as  human being,just  as  the  beast.so  what  the  fate  of  the brutal  beast,the  only  way  is  getting  rid  of  them  from the  world.

my  love  described  by  me  is  belonging  to  the  person  who  is  not  the  beast!  

Were the black slave master drivers beasts? If you were drived by slave masters, would you get rid of them?

Don't lie, your god is listening to you.

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-11-23 08:26 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-11-23 10:15:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-22 20:50

xilaren, i  am  from  god,believe  in  god.

when  i  am  young,my  heart  was  full  of  hatre,never  love  everyone,i  do  not  know  what  is  the  meaning  of  love.i  always  feel  sorro ...

Well sometimes people make me sad but they are only very few.In general I enjoy much love and help in my life from my friends and relatives.I have no problem.

Even the ones who have hurt me I forgive and still love them.We are all weak and make mistakes.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 10:38:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-23 06:44

if  this  thing  happened  to  me,i  would  defend.
if  the one  who  are  brutal  enough,you  can  not  think  him  as  human being,just  as  the  beast.so  what  the  fate  of  the bruta ...

You are obviously self -paradoxical. You say you love your enemies but on the other hand you call them beast and want to get rid of them.

How come?

Your stupid god say if someone slaps on one side of your cheek, you should turn the other side of cheek for him.

In other words, the stupid god say if someone rapes your mother, you should ask him whether he wants to rape your sister, it should be fine for you. You can not defend at all.

[ Last edited by cnoabt at 2008-11-23 11:00 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 15:30:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-23 02:42
Bring about "general observation" and your other nonsense everytime losing debates....

I'll let Augusten provide further evidence of these pathetic "general observations" and nonsense.

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-22 12:48
Monotheists' god says "believe in me or you'll die in hell" and we have more than 1 millenium of wars because of his statement.

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-22 23:47
There's war even if there's no your god.
Yet there's more war if your politicians in religious robes declaring to be god's spokesman.

Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-22 23:17
Sounds like I've offended your god.
He's not satisfied with 1 millenium of wars and try to bring it to other territory?
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.