Author: salvation

loving your enemy [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal

Post time 2008-11-22 23:16:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cnoabt at 2008-11-22 23:58

No. According to the Holy Bible, God flooded the Earth and detroyed all almost all creatures. The God is as evil as Hilter.

Numerous indisputable evidences have amply demostrated th ...

God flooded the Earth and detroyed all almost all creatures.

The story of Noah's ark is no fiction. Modern science has proved that a massive tsunami, many thousand years ago, has hit the shores of the Mediterranian and Black Sea. This was not the 'hand of god', but the forces of tectonics.

[ Last edited by satsu_jin at 2008-11-23 12:18 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 23:22:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-11-22 23:07
I do not believe in the wordings of the old testament - stories were communicated orally over hundreds of generations. You know how your own statements can be distorted when they were was trans ...

But they said it's the origin of your religion your god.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 23:26:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 23:52:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-22 10:26
why  do  this  world  have  lots  of  hatre,war,murder,rape,many  criminal  action,because  lot  of  people  do  not  think  others  are  from  the  same  ancester,the  same  god  creat  this  worl ...

It is difficult to love someone who raped your sisters and mother....killed your brother and father..... mutilated the body of your grandmother or wife....chopping off the head of your beloved or pulling out their guts right in front of your eyes!

To forgive enemies needs lots of healing in those torn hearts and souls.

Even harder to forgive when knowing that the "enemy" is from the same ancestry!      

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 23:59:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-11-22 23:26
As we all know c.ommunist parties in Russia and China ignored peoples r.ight and forced their will upon them....

This is stupid, you don't even know that Russia is the origin of Eastern Orthodox and they practice their religion freely.

China's 4 sacred Buddhist mountain even attract tens of millions followers every year.

What you mean by religious freedom is the right of your political cult (pope, evangelist etc etc) to dictate Chinese followers, purely political with religious camouflage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 00:15:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 00:42:33 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-11-23 00:15
It is a general observation which I experience here in this forum:

The whole wide world is on fault. Violence exists only outside China and mainly with religious background.

Killings and  ...

This is your habit.

Bring about "general observation" and your other nonsense everytime losing debates.

You may try other way to hide your face after I beat you with the truth and facts.

But I know I can't expect much from a 60 years old childish "professional".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.