Views: 6156|Replies: 54

loving your enemy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-22 10:26:27 |Display all floors
why  do  this  world  have  lots  of  hatre,war,murder,rape,many  criminal  action,because  lot  of  people  do  not  think  others  are  from  the  same  ancester,the  same  god  creat  this  world,we  are  all  the human  beings,we  are  all  from  the same  ancesters  which  is  proofed  by  sciencist.and  the  other  reasons  are  food  shortage,covet,the brutal  nature and  so on.

if   you  think  your enemy  is  your  relative,your  brother,your  sister,is  from  the  same  ancester,so  maybe  you  could  forgive  him  easily.so  how  to  forgive  people  is  on  you  how  to think  of  others  who  are  having  same  ancester  like  you.

so  GOD  says,loving  your  enemy

[ Last edited by salvation at 2008-11-22 10:29 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 10:43:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 10:48:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-22 10:26
so  GOD  says,loving  your  enemy...

Which god?

Monotheists' god says "believe in me or you'll die in hell" and we have more than 1 millenium of wars because of his statement.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-11-22 17:49:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by salvation at 2008-11-22 10:26
why  do  this  world  have  lots  of  hatre,war,murder,rape,many  criminal  action,because  lot  of  people  do  not  think  others  are  from  the  same  ancester,the  same  god  creat  this  worl ...

Your words remind me of Christian words.Are you a Christian?
Oh yes God said that we should love our enemies.
I can say that I love my enemies but not as much as I love my friends.
I can give my heart only to a friend .
In reality I feel so rry for my enemies.Do you know why?
Because their hatred towards me makes them suffer so much.They have no peace in heart and moind.
They need to be pitied .They punish themselves by being eveil and having hatred.
Conclusion.
The enemies and the ones who hate us they are miserable and unhappy people.

I have chosen not to belong to that category.It is a matter of choice.

tahnk you for the thread.It has touched me a lot.
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 20:25:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by augusten at 2008-11-22 12:48
Which god?

Monotheists' god says "believe in me or you'll die in hell" and we have more than 1 millenium of wars because of his statement.

And then there's the godless dictators who say believe in me or you'll die in the gulags or a "re-education" camp.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 20:30:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by iamnaive at 2008-11-22 10:43

Basically I agree with you.

We all should try once in a while to slip out of our own skin and see the world from a remote perspective. If one likes it or not, we are all human beings, even t ...

yes,when  you  ubderstand  yourself,you  could  understand  others
when  you  are  located  in  other'location,you  may  want  love  others.consider where  are  you  from,what  are  the  worth  seeking  are  important!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-22 20:37:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by xilaren at 2008-11-22 17:49

Your words remind me of Christian words.Are you a Christian?
Oh yes God said that we should love our enemies.
I can say that I love my enemies but not as much as I love my friends.
I can g ...

I  am  from  GOD

xilaren,when i  read  your  post,i  can  sence your  sad.i  think  because  of  your  kind  in  society,so  you  are  always  having  broken  heart.do  you  know  the  ture  meaning  of  love?love  is  love,no  hatre.to  hate  others  is  not  the  others  are not  kind  to  you,just  is  you  are  not  kind  to  others,because  you  do  not  think others  as   your  sister  and  brother  who  have  the  same  ancester.so  i  want  to  tell  you  to  love  ,not  to  hate,that  is  an  important  lesson  everyone  should have.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.