Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-24 02:55:20 |Display all floors
Love is everything

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2008-11-25 02:14:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2008-11-23 23:26
When you love someone you will want to become a better person than you already are in the eyes of your Significant Other; you will want to constantly improve yourself, and that in turn will encoura ...

when you love somebody you encourage him so both of you are powerful and strong haha
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2008-11-25 02:50:58 |Display all floors
Love makes you do many funny things...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-11 21:39:50 |Display all floors
LOVE IS SILLY.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 18:53:53 |Display all floors
People say 'I really love to do this' or they say 'I really love to do that'. Is that really love they are feeling or just a really good emotional feeling doing whatever that is?

Or is that one in the same? Emotional feeling and love it doing whatever that is? "That" could be walking, hiking, skiing, cooking; making love, painting; or whatever. An act or endeavor. Or is love strictly reserved for an emotional feeling towards other living entities?

hmmmmm?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-3-13 21:08:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-3-13 20:15
I have now been married with my second wife for several years, and the sentiment I expressed in 20 ...

That's very nice of you Seneca.

In my case, also several years married with a Chinese woman, every time I travel abroad or other cities  within China I worry if she has good meals, if she took her medicine (in cases she got strong cold), if she is fine, etc. Mostly at the end of work day we are conected and wish us a good night. Why? we miss, care and love each other.

THAT'S LOVE.  
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.