Author: mariame

Employment in 'grim situation'! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-23 16:11:32 |Display all floors
I'm  sorry  that  on Internet  everywhere are  spreading the news that the migrant  workers are off job ,my younger sister also  face the bad situation because the global economic crisis ,but for our  teaching  jobs, it  stricks  little impact ,this make us confortable .
so  we hope everyone could overcome  this peorid  of difficult time .....
God  bless all ....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 20:52:36 |Display all floors
my god !my classmate complained that few company go to school to make a recruit.so many graduate student cannot find a job.
IN the company,we have no purchase order from our customers.so we have to have a rest without salary!
many OP go back to home because the depression circumstances .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 22:07:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by zglobal at 2008-11-23 15:54
They need a multitude of foreign marketing experts while introducing export marketing as the most important university course, with foreign teachers.
The Chinese marketing model is totally different to the west.

Could you recommend some materials on this subject of export marketing? i'm very interested in it. thanks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 22:22:24 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-23 23:23:14 |Display all floors
thanks, man, would you recommend that famous principles of marketing by Philip Kotler? and is there material discussing chinese and foreign marketing differences you talked about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 04:31:48 |Display all floors

Any innovative and original ideas?

Originally posted by oasisgreen at 2008-11-23 14:06

i'm sorry, but you don't know china at all. population pressure is one of the reasons that keep from china transforming quickly, but again it was result of one of the mistakes our country made ba ...

It is pointless discussing that.

Going forward, let us hear from mainland Chinese some suggestions on what can be done to turn things around, some original thoughts and ideas would be nice.

As said, the government is putting in place a big economic stimulus package.

How should the money be used to stimulate the Chinese economy and create jobs for mainland Chinese people?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-24 13:03:31 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2008-11-24 04:31

It is pointless discussing that.

Going forward, let us hear from mainland Chinese some suggestions on what can be done to turn things around, some original thoughts and ideas would be nice.

I don't know much about macroeconomics, but I always feel our gov rely too much on the crudest form of macro-control, ie., increasing or reducing fixed investments in infrastructures.

local goverments always have this urge to get money from central and increase investments while not caring too much if they are really needed or if they are top priority. cuz infrastructure investments are quick to yield results, and quite visible results too. if you ever read articles about the history of chinese fixed investments by gov, you will know how much inefficiency and curruption has been going on in that area.

in mid 1990s, when premier zhu announced to put a stop to out of control fixed investments by local gov, thousands of huge projects are abandoned halfway. it's been always such a cycle, local takes every possible means to get central to approve their investment plan, once central approve these projects become bottomless pits, local will find every possible reason to squeeze addtional investments from central or prior investments will become stranded costs.  once central give way soon everything will be out of control, facing the danger of inflation, central once again has to cut them off in the middle.

i'm not saying gov shouldn't take financial measures to save the economy, i think gov should focus more on projects that can yield more in the long run, for example, support for medium and small investments in private sectors, transforming and upgrade of existing enterprises, establish more small cities and towns to enhance unbanization level, etc. granted some initiatives have been taken in this regard, but i don't think they are nearly enough, and local officials scarcely pay attention to them as they are complicated comparing to building a highway and don't have quick and visible results. so here once again bureaucratic politics has kept macro-control from being effective.

after only 30 years of reform and opening up, china is facing the problem of insufficient internal demand, how can it be with such a huge internal market? our gov has to downsize at all levels, giving a bigger share of national income to private sectors, and focus on rural area problems, once the rural area market is activated, china will continue to grow at high speed for another 50 years!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.