A small carpenter fooled NingXia and Inner Mongolia! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-19 20:18:37 |Display all floors
He's a patsy.
"Justice prevails... evil justice."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 23:25:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by winnie0306 at 11/19/2008 02:51 AM
"Get in good with big leaders, hold up big banners, and make big money."

And people wonder why I consider "Strongmen Governments" to be the weakest of entities?

Then again, would a kleptocracy smell anymore dirty if it was named something else, like CCP?

aolsvc.m erriam-webster.a ol.c om/dictionary/kleptocracy
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-19 23:28:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by tradervic at 2008-11-19 23:25
And people wonder why I consider "Strongmen Governments" to be the weakest of entities?

Then again, would a kleptocracy smell anymore dirty if it was named something else, like CCP ...

The closest thing of that should be A1PAC and Federal Reserve.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-20 09:33:17 |Display all floors
The news from Xinhua  a few months ago said a district in Inner Mongolia, about a hundred lawyers from 7 law firms had been hired by the district government on contracts. Those citizens who wanted to sue the government could not find a lawyer. They had to study laws or hire lawyer from outside.

The law profession should be fairly and wisely used, like checking the credit of proposal companies. Not monopolized by the officials for their own interests.
Vision without action is illusion---Y.J.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.