Author: sleepingB

don't want to say anything [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-17 16:19:35 |Display all floors

philip

bitch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-18 23:28:03 |Display all floors

Proof that you are a commercial sex worker, you sleeping-around-B!tch!

Originally posted by sleepingB at 2008-12-5 10:37

i can't see the difference! all men are the same ! and now i break up with him already!  i think he has money,but he doesn't want to give me!

well, sex workers also have a right to pursue happiness, a right to whine, .... and a right to be insulted in front of 1.3 billion :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-19 00:47:59 |Display all floors

money

I don't mind sharing my money with a friend or a friendly acquaintance... and if that friend is a babe and we have sex... so what... I got extra money, I am happy to be generous. Life is short. Do good while you can.

Don

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 01:59:27 |Display all floors

SleepingB, you need to re-orginize your life.

I believe you must be in a very desperate state now, not only financially.

You may whine here, since nobody knows who you are in real life.  But you still need to be strong.  You are the only one that you can rely on.  Find a way to support yourself first, and then sort out your friends.  Keep the friends that respect you and bring positive things to your life, and get rid of those who do not respect you and make you feel bad.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-20 10:12:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by sleepingB at 2008-11-19 11:19

.don't want to say anything

i think u already did it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.