Author: dongjames

Flash Marriage Group (闪婚族) [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-12-29 00:40:33 |Display all floors

be responsible

i think marriage is really important for us ,as he or she will live whit us the rest of our life ,and most important,we should be responsible for our marriage, lacking of mutual understanding is almost impossible for marriage lasting  long time .so as for me ,i will be cautious before getting  marriage

[ Last edited by will2008 at 2008-12-29 12:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 00:46:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
[size=64][color=Red]

~~  END  ~~  END  ~~  END ~~

[/color][/size]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:26:32 |Display all floors
To be marriged or not to be doesn't depend on how long the people get along with. If the two fall in love at first sight and desire to live together and could conque whatever difficulty they meet, why they couldn't be marriged? So I think, "flash marrige group" reflects we are more open and more civilized.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 11:47:54 |Display all floors

Reply #1 dongjames's post

in my opinion, it depends on his or her feeling of hapyness. That is the point indeed.
However, marriage itself has to concern 2 familys but not just  two lovers. So maybe most parents  hold different idea from the flash marriage group.
Nobody  can predict the future , nobody can tell flash marriage will go to a unhappy ending and so do traditional marriage. It worth having a try if you have got a lot of faith in your love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 12:05:23 |Display all floors
Flash Marrige happens in every times, not only for the 80s.
Once you have the feeling to spend all your life with him or her, maybe the marrige time should come.
But for many open people, what they care more is the temperoty feeling, not the stable marriage.
Anyhow, managing well  your happiness  is the most important!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 12:30:49 |Display all floors
I will not try.

When I meet my boyfriends, I love him, his character, voice,behaviour, outlook on life. We are similiar most of time.

Now, nearly 2 years have passed, and my love for him never change. Because my boyfriend doesn't change, same as before.

When we first meet, I make up my mind to marry him, be as his wife. I always feel lucky, because my intuition is true. My eyes doesn't trick me.

For girls, we don't believe in man easily, because we have to protect ourselves. So I always not sure if my decision at first correct or not,  becaue I am a person who will do my best to love my family, my lover. So if I make a wrong choice, I can't endure the woe.

So thanks to God, my choice is correct. Time has make evidence.
I will love my boyfriend forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-12-29 13:22:00 |Display all floors
my bf with me live together for 2 years, we love each ther , and we will marriage in 09.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.