Author: souvenir

True love?! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2008-11-21 14:30:07 |Display all floors
After reading the text, i was shocked! I respected Luo's courage,but i really don't think her decision is good, at  least, i thing she shouldn't quit her job, maybe she has her own idea, i don't know.
In fact,i think true love is still existed around us,if we beleve it and protect the love sincerely, the true love is existed for each of us!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-21 14:51:44 |Display all floors
Chao Zuo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-21 15:28:01 |Display all floors
first, i really feel sorry for liu's bad experience before he met his wife. and i am touched by his willing for life, he is strong, he is brave to face all the unfortunate things in his life, he is optimistic.... i think we should admire him for all these.. cheer up!
secondly, i am happy for him having a good wife, and i believe the miracle will be there if we do things as it be... good luck for the happy couple
lastly, frankly speaking, i don't think it was wise for luo to quit her job, anyway, if she works as usual, it will make this new family have more steady financial  foundation...
whatever, that is just my thougt, everyone has his own way of life.
may this true love be forever.
by the way, from this, don't get something more valued in life except money......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-21 15:29:15 |Display all floors
i don't think the girl's decision is reasonable. because love is such a broad word, and i don't think it is the real meaning of "true love" if one insists to be together with his lover but hurts or abandons his parents.  while, in fact, if i were the girl, i couldn't leave my parents,who will love me heartfully forever .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-21 15:30:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by lacyjing at 2008-11-21 14:30
After reading the text, i was shocked! I respected Luo's courage,but i really don't think her decision is good, at  least, i thing she shouldn't quit her job, maybe she has her own idea, i don't kn ...

but, guy, i don't think so, this world is not as unbelievable as you think
dont forget, everything is possible.. god bless them

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-21 17:29:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Isen at 2008-11-21 15:29
i don't think the girl's decision is reasonable. because love is such a broad word, and i don't think it is the real meaning of "true love" if one insists to be together with  ...

Except what you said ,I also don't understand  why did she quit her job ,at least she can use what she learned to earn some money to support her family.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2008-11-21 19:54:32 |Display all floors
Use heart to enjoy the world ,love may be not yours ,learn to share other people's love .The true love you can enjoy someday  maybe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.